Chapter 32

Okay so since we know that M is The Park Jimin, Mochi, Manggae...I would be referring to him as Jimin in all chapters except those from y/n's POV because according to her he's still M.

Author's POV: JIMIN

After realizing that y/n had actually gone back to sleep Jimin decided to go see Taehyung. He took two packets of ramen with him since it was almost dinner time.

He knocked on the door, opened it and put his head inside, slightly;

"Hey, you busy?" he asked.

Taehyung who was just sitting there looking at his hands (I mean, who wouldn't, they're the most beautiful hands *drools*), "Ah Jiminah, no actually, I have absolutely no work to do, come in"

"I got ramen" he announced as he went inside.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you, Jimin?" Taehyung said.

"Yes, you tell me that everyday" Jimin said.

"You know, I was planning to go live on V live" Jimin said in a futile attempt to get Taehyung to go live.

"But didn't you just go live? Like super recently?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah well, unlike you, I love ARMY and I miss them" Jimin said.

"What makes you think I don't?" Taehyung pouted.

"The fact that you haven't gone live in so long says it all" Jimin said.

"Ahhhh, I dont know why I'm being so lazy these days, like, I really wanna go live but then I decide to sleep" Taehyung said.

"Well, you should go live, people are looking forward to it" Jimin said, which made Taehyung raise his eyebrows, "Okay, tomorrow then" Taehyung said.

"That's like a good boy, I'll join you" Jimin said, looking pleased with himself.

"Jiminah, are you still talking to that wrong number?" Taehyung asked.

"What?" Jimin almost choked on his ramen.

"You remember you told me how you texted a wrong number and the person turned out to be funny, so did you block them yet?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"Why are you suddenly asking me that?"Jimin asked.

"Well, Jungkook texted me about half an hour ago to ask me if 'Jimin Hyung has a girlfriend because he was blushing while texting someone" Taehyung explained with a smirk on his face.

"So you think I'm suddenly dating the wrong number?" Jimin asked.

"So are you?" Tae asked

"No you idiot" Jimin said.

"But you haven't blocked her yet?" Taehyung asked.

"How do you know it's a 'her'?" Jimin asked.

"Well, now I do" Taehyung sat back on his chair, "where is she from?"

"(your country)" Jimin said.

"OH SHIT, and we're going there so soon" Taehyung exclaimed, "Are you planning to meet her or something?"

"Of course not, she doesn't even know who she's talking to" Jimin said.

"It's weird how she hasn't blocked you yet" Taehyung said.

"I'm glad she hasn't" Jimin whispered under his breath.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing" Jimin said.

After a minute of awkward silence, Taehyung said, "you know you can't just date someone like that?"

"Who even said anything about dating, V?" Jimin asked.

"Look at you Jiminah, I've been noticing, do you remember that girl in high school that you had a crush on? Yeah you have that exact look you used to have when you were 'in love' with her" Taehyung said.

"Dude, what the fuck, love? What the actual fuck, Tae? How could I ever fall in love with someone I haven't even met?" Jimin said.

"Is she an ARMY?" he asked, "what's her name anyway?"

"Yeah" Jimin said, "and her name's y/n"

"Ooh, is that why you're convincing me to do the live? For y/n? Pretty name. Am I her bias?" Taehyung asked.

"First of all, she's OT7" Jimin said defensively, "And not only he but other fans also wish to see you live. Plus, you're her best friend's bias and she is going through a tough time"

"So it is for y/n" Taehyung said with a satisfied smirk, "'how could I ever fall in love with someone I haven't even met?'" he mimicked Jimin.

"Oh shut it Taehyungie" Jimin said but ended up smiling.

"Do you have a picture of her?" Taehyung asked.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Gosh Jiminie, are you already possessive?" Taehyung asked.

"Ugh" he opened his phone, "That's her" he pointed to the girl in the middle.

"She's so cute" Taehyung said with a smile, "and beautiful. Can I get her number?"

"Fuck off" Jimin said.

"You clearly have a crush on her" Taehyung giggled.

"No stop, KIM TAEHYUNG YOU ARE NOT READING MY CHATS" Jimin snatched his phone from V's hands.

Taehyung laughed, "ALRIGHT, CALM DOWN YOU ASSHOLE"

"Dude, I'm gonna sleep now, I'm tired" Jimin announced.

"Okay Jiminah, good night, let's go Live together for your girl tomorrow" Taehyung laughed.

"Fuck you" Jimin said as he left the room, but he was blushing, hard.

Once Jimin was back in his room, he brushed his teeth, changed into his pjs and immediately climbed his bed.

*ping*

y/n: Taehyung was my first bias ever.. he got me into the fandom if I'm being honest.

He saw the text and felt so jealous that he switched off his phone and went to sleep.

Yoongi's BE unboxing video🥺 I'm so soft