Chapter 53

A/N: Guys, I've never been to a concert but I'm guessing this is what it'll be like...

Excited? Nervous? Scared? Anxious? Feverish? Enthusiastic? Eager? Nauseous? Going crazy? Yes, all that was clearly visible on your face while you were walking into the stadium 3 hours before the concert was supposed to begin.

"Shit, dude, I am already dying" you said, "what would we do once we go inside? I'm gonna puke"

"What would we do once we see them?" Maia added.

"What would we do when they start singing?" Eric said.

"You guys are scaring me" Diego said.

"No they're right" Diego's sister said.

The entire area was extremely crowded, you weren't scared of crowds but seeing so many people, with the same purpose as you was slightly overwhelming.

There were huge posters and banners everywhere, big cardboard cut outs of all seven members, merchandise sellers everywhere.. it was such a beautiful sight.. the entire place seemed to be bubbling with happiness and excitement.. it seemed like it was dipped in love..

People were literally carrying suitcases filled with their merchandise.. they had made various posters, some were practicing the dance steps of ON, some were reciting the lyrics, but most of them were just sitting and enjoying watching fellow ARMYs just vibe.

"Wow, BTS do really make an impact, dont they?" Diego asked.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cry" Maia said.

"Shit shit shit, okay guys, let's get our bombs" Eric said.

"Wait, bombs? Why?" Diego asked, looking confused.

"He means ARMY bombs" you said, "there" you pointed towards a stall selling official merchandise.

"OH" Diego said as all of you moved towards that stall.

After waiting for over an hour, you finally got your ARMY bombs and headed inside.

"Wow, this place is huge" Diego's sister said.

"All these people are here to see the 7 boys we've been worshiping for so long" Eric said.

"It's kinda weird isnt it?" you said, "I mean, I feel like I know them personally because I literally follow everything about them, and I feel like they're old friends, but everyone here feels the same, and there are thousands of people here, billions of fans all over the globe who think they know BTS like friends"

"That's exactly why we love them so much" Maia said, "it's because they let us know them like friends, they make it known to us that no matter what happens, they'll always be there"

Soon the entire stadium had filled up and it was buzzing with enthusiasm.. everything felt so intense and electric.. almost a fever dream..

You connected your ARMY bombs to the stadium's wifi for the color patterns.

The screens were playing videos of the boys, everyone was already shouting and chanting and singing songs..

You met so many ARMYs who were as thrilled and pepped as you were, Eric was holding your hand tightly and was trying to calm you down but it seemed as if he was doing that not to fall over and faint before he even sees Kim Seokjin.

You had been texting M because you thought that if you'd talk to either Eric or Maia about what you were feeling, all 3 of you would end up crying and people would judge you.. but thinking back on it, everyone around you was crying..

Just as you kept your phone back in your pocket after saying bye to M, everything went dark..

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS

I NEED TO GO TO A CONCERT..

LIKE.RIGHT.FUCKING.NOW.

I NEED TO SEE THEM LIVE.

OH GOD.

THIS CHAPTER JUST MADE ME SO EMOTIONAL FOR SOME REASON.

IM IN MY FEELZ...

SO DEEP INTO MY FEELS THAT IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT AND IM PLANNING TO WATCH A LY CONCERT...