two, balcony scene

" death is for the weak, living is for the strong "

Addilyn Roase took another step off the balcony, her bare feet flying off of the stone railing. She waited desperately for the moment her body hit the group, her fragile bones to crush on the rocks. It would finally be over, she could finally breathe.

Yet, this wasn't her time. Someone snaking their arms around her waist and pulling her back from the edge, her whole body collapsing to the ground. She felt as the weight of everything pushed back on her, as if everything had become a thousand times stronger.

The arms continued to hold her waist as she began crying once more, the tears fogging up her vision to the point of blindness.

"Shh, Shh, It's going to be okay." The voice hummed, it was comforting.

She didn't even know the person but their voice calmed her, as she put her full trust into them. Tucking her head peacefully into their chest she found it comfortable and warm as they placed their chin on her head, both bodies collapsed on the stone.

It was a boy's voice, that was all she could pick up from when he had talked. Maybe it was the spiked punch or almost killing herself talking but she wanted to spill her guts to this person, let it all out.

Her sobs became more apparent as she began to try and speak

"I-I loved him," She whimpered as he kept shushing her, calmly rubbing her back. She didn't even know who she was talking to, it could have been anyone she was telling this all too.

"He went and kisse-kissed her, how could he do tha-that? L-lead me on, ma-make me think I'm-I'm special." She tried to take deep breathes as she felt wet patches grow on the boys shirt.

"You are special." He hummed, continuing to hug her.

"You don't even know me." She said pulling away, to her upper-most delite when her vision cleared from the mass amounts of tears who saw the brown haired boy sitting in front of her. His round glasses making it apparent who he was. James. Fucking. Potter.

She had just told James Potter most of everything. To put on top of that, James Potter had just stopped her from ending her life.

"Oh, My fucking god. I need to go." Addilyn pulled to her senses seeing the boy who sat right in front of her, he had also realised who she was. Accept he seemed borderline happy, a slight smile appearing on her face.

"Wait-" His body standing up as the girl he once was holding in his arms had ran down the hall way. Her dress lagging behind her as she ran towards the slytherin dormitories, trying ever so hard to get as far away from the boy as possible.

"Wait don't go - I didn't catch your name," James shouted down the empty hall, his words lingered in the air but she was too far gone.