three, wonderful world

" His Juliet "

Addilyn had truly spiraled, her eyes felt dull, her mind felt dull, everything felt dull. Her body couldn't work properly as she rerouted her daily activity to just being grooming herself and laying in bed. She had missed three days of her life, yearning to go back to the ball and restart. Not wanting to have ever seen James Potter ever again.

Her eyes felt swollen, yet she hadn't cried. They just felt dry, tired, yearning for something new other than the damp, dark, informidable boring sight of her dorm room. Roommates came and went, a few dropping off snacks or notes. Most forgot her, as they always did, and only realisation of her existence after coming back from a long day to see her bed closed as always. Curtains drawn, muffliato charm placed curiously on the bed almost yearning for someone to try undo it, to see what the girl could so enviously want to hide.

She spent her days scribbling away in her diary, reliving those moments over and over again. Drawing the way they sat, what the night sky looked like, how some stars shone brighter then others more specifically two which danced brazenly over the waning moon. It was all in the stars that night, why the fuck would she even choose a balcony. I mean what was she meant to do if James had never shown up, if he had gotten carried away with getting quick revenge on Amos, decided to snog a girl to see how it would feel to get back at his evans. If he had simply not cared, left her to die, to suffer the consequence of the night. 

He had been her knight.

She licked her finger once more, flipping the page as the scribbled continued. Ink splattered on her finger tips, as detail wore cautiously into her book pages. Fumbling to get the right words out as they were scratched out over and over again, trying to realise and relapse on an idea she had that night. Maybe she could- alas her scribbling was interrupted by the curtains being pulled back. Abigail Wright standing over head, rubbing her eyes as she looked upon the messy bed Addilyn has wallowed her way into. "This is not going to work" She silently added, moving towards the girl as she went to fix the pillow pushing the girl out of bed - Abigail was just the person you wouldn't expect to be in Slytherin, she was a hat stall after all. Bragging about how the 2 minutes of contemplation was purely between Ravenclaw and Slytherin, but Addilyn had always thought Hufflepuff might have been thrown into the mix there. Her hooked noised, tanned skin, honey eyes, Childish hair which fluffed up as she laughed, Addilyn wanted to be friends with her, but by the time she had puffed up the courage Abigail has already sorted her way into her own friend group. - "Get up." She demanded, now moving all the books and broken quills off the girls bed. Taking the cloths of dirty bedding away, "Shower, we have potions today and I will be dammed if your not there again." Abigail demanded, keeping her idea straight that she wanted to help the girl pry out of her wallow. 

Addilyn did not argue, she did as told and showered. Lathering on condition, as she combed out some knots which seemed to be breeze due to her short hair. Once out of the shower she finally appeased to self care, applying a simple rosy lip balm which she found lying on the counter top having been from another girl who stayed in the dorm. 

Once she was out Abigail had already gotten Addilyn's clothes out, now sat in her bed where she waiting. The uniform had been layen out for Addilyn, the black skirt, white blouse, green tie. She briskly put it on, hetching her robe on finally as she slipped on the shoes now reading to blissfully return back to dam life where she was a nobody apart of no game where nothing really mattered and no one gave a fuck. 

-

James Potter sat nervously in the hall, breakfast was cold on his plate. Leg bouncing nervously as he sat every break, dinner, and breakfast waiting for the girl to have walked in. I mean, its hard to miss a white haired girl who may have tried to kill herself recently. James couldn't control himself after that night, trying to search for the girl he so desirable wanted to see, who he so helplessly helped. 

It was fate, he had decided, that pushed them together. Unable to briskly explain it, jotting down notes of how the girl had looked. He didn't know a name, he couldn't put a name to the random girls face.

The face who he knew was a slytherins, more preferably one who had also been heartbroken that night, one who may have been heart broken by the same situation he was seen just before the fiasco. They were star crossed lovers, he knew what state the moon was in, how the planets aligned perfectly that night allowing new peace to be brought into aries, and more specifically how the way virgos mercury waved its way through the planets making its place more prominent. He had picked up astrology through astronomy, met a muggle chick who had given him a book during summer after a snog who also fed into his obsession with this sort of craft. Compatibility of sun signs, what a great way to start a conversation, he had thought. The knowledge didn't come in handy till that night. Waning moon, stars aligned. They were star crossed lovers, forced into each other's paths to only be separated by the idea of being two polar parties. Their very own modern day romeo and juliet, hopefully without the death and destruction, although attempted suicide was already off the table. It was perfect, he grinded his jawa at the thought. Leg bopping, nervously eyeing the door. Until it all flushed away, Until she walked through that door. Until she, his juliet, came right back in, when he needed her, and how she did it so perfectly. He adored her, and he knew that one day she would adore him back.