Chapter 13

This is kind of a 'bonus' chapter in another POVs other than Em's or Blake's. :D

☠ Unknown POV ☠

We were standing in a dark alley, behind a giant trash can which reeked of dead fish and alley cats. He looked half-crazed, and plain psychotic. But I didn't care at all - he had money, which I wanted. Money was all I cared about these days.

"You'd better do this properly," He threatened, the clear plastic ring file grasped tightly in his hands, "I'm paying you a shitload of money for this." As if it was a shitload - he was only paying me four hundred, not enough to buy the Valentino dress I wanted - no, needed.

I gave a small twirl, smirking as I showed off my dress. "You really think this can go wrong?" I gave him a cheshire smile, "She'll be yours in no time." He looked a little relieved, which made my smile grow bigger. Glad I could make him happy.

"So, you want me to the same thing I did last time?" I asked once again to double-check, before taking a drag of my cigarette, blowing the smoke in his face.

"I have a feeling you don't even have to go to that extent, just enough to push her off the edge of the cliff," He moved his hands wildly to emphasize on his point, and then glared at me, "Just make sure that by tomorrow, she'll be single." He shoved the file into my hands.

"Don't doubt me," I warned and stubbed my cigarette on the disgusting brick wall of the alley. I winked goodbye at him, and started sashaying towards my car.

When I got in, I opened the file, and took out the information he'd given me. From where the person worked, lived, to where he frequented - it was all in this file. Almost every single thing I needed to know was here, which made my job so much easier.

It was printed on it that at around this time, he would be at the building he worked at, on the fifth floor. I just needed to find a way to get him to follow me out; but face it, every guy would want me. I was plain irresistible. I smirked as I turned the ignition key and the car let out a soft purr as it came to life.

Miles Henderson, I'm coming for you. And, it won't be good.

I pulled up at the building twenty minutes later, and exited my car quickly, pressing on the lock button until I heard the sound of whirring, followed by the lock clicking into place.

Walking into the giant building, I was called over by a female receptionist, unfortunately. "Hello, what brings you here today?" She eyed my cautiously, popping her pink bubblegum.

"I'm here to see Miles Henderson," I answered, narrowing my eyes at her. She seemed like those boring, old grandma receptionists.

"I'm sorry, do you have an appointment with Mr Henderson?" She responded as she started typing on her keyboard, "He's extremely busy and doesn't have time to meet unplanned visitors."

"I have an appointment," I lied, and gave her the best poker face manageable, "The eleven-thirty one."