Childhood (1)

Bold= me Italic=background

Sorey and Mikleo were laughing bright smiles placed on their small faces as they played around in the water after a fulfilled day of exploring an old ruin they had been told about from someone in the village. They were coved head to toe in mud from the dirt and grime that covered them, old ruins are their favourite kind of places to explore and spend their day in. Continuing to splash water at each other like little kids even though they we 15 an 14 but they didn't care about that and enjoyed the moment. Not having a care in the world that travelled beyond the mountains and waterfalls of  Elysium. Their clothes soaked through knowing the Gramps will give them a lecture about getting water everywhere and getting ill (Sorey more so).

Sorey started to stare at Mikleo laugh to himself after splashing Sorey straight in the face with a large amount of water getting distracted from friendly yelling at him. Sorey doesn't understand how long he was staring but he was taking in all his features: his pale skin, his feminine body, his white and blue hair, and his purple eyes that lit up when he was talking about something he enjoyed.

Sorey shook his head dismissing all his thoughts wondering why he was thinking about his best friend like that. Are you sure about that? Sorey will admit that Mikleo is quite cute and he's been aware of him thinking this for a while but it doesn't mean anything to admit that your best friend is good looking right

"We should head back before it gets dark" Sorey was startled out of his thoughts by Mileo. He looked over to him and saw the sun setting behind him and nodded towards him knowing that if they didn't Gramps will lecture them more. "Yeah, we should I don't want to get more of a lecture than necessary" Sorey chuckled as he climbed out of the small lake outside the ruin they earlier explored. He held out a hand for Mikleo and helped him out as well. "What a gentleman you are" Mikleo explained teasingly. "Why thank"Sorey teased back bowing jokingly.

"Catch me if you can," Mikleo yelled starting to run toward their village giggling his heart away caring his shoes. Sorey started to run after him "Hey you cheated!" He exclaimed laughing trying to catch up with his best friend his own shoes in his hands. He caught up to Mikleo as he waited for him and they walked back to the village together knowing full well that they will definitely get a lecture when they get back to the entrance of the village where Zenrus (Gramps) was in fact waiting for the two teen boys.

They never knew what would happen in a few years.

________________________________________________________________________________

I haven't written a book on Wattpad before and I have just finished setting up my account but i have been wanting to become a better writer and i love Sormik as a ship and i want it to be more well know and for others to enjoy reading it as well. Also, I don't know how often i will write on this book but I hope I will as often but it depends on how school goes. Bye, and i hope you enjoy.

19/11/2020