The Campfire

"Wha-what?!" I said, "That's impossible! I've never known any family members or family friends!" Chiron grimaced. "Like I said, we cannot be certain until she is claimed. Now... we will not let word of this meeting escape this room until further notice. Understand?" Me and Percy both nodded our heads. "Percy will you show Carrie here around and help her get set up in the Hermes Cabin?" Chiron said as if this had never happened. "But Chiron-" Percy started. Chiron put his hand up. "We will not speak of this any further. Now, go on." Chiron said. Percy nodded and started towards the door. "Come on, Carrie." Percy said and I followed him. 

—An Hour Later—

Percy had shown me around the camp and got me situated in the Hermes cabin. We were now sitting in the Poseidon cabin, aka his cabin. "You will probably be claimed at the campfire later." Percy said. I couldn't tell If he was telling himself or me. "Hey...Percy?..." I asked. He looked at me. "What's up?" If I am your sister... would you be glad or upset... or just like what would your reaction be?" I asked. He sat down on the bed. "Carrie... I would be so happy, I've always wanted a sister. Or a full sister I mean. If you are by the way, you have a little sister named Estelle Blowfis. I stared at him. "Blowfish?" I asked him. He laughed. "No, 'Blowfis'." He repeated. Then he frowned. "But it is still possible your not my sister... I mean there is lots of people with the name Jackson." I just thought. "Is there any way to find out before the campfire?" I asked him. "No." Then he looked like he was thinking hard. "Well... maybe... come over here. We went over to the little fountain in the room. There were tons of little coins at the bottom. There was a rainbow, too. Percy grabbed a coin and held it above his head. "Oh, Fleecy, do me a solid, show me Sally Jackson, Upper East Side, Manhattan, New York. He threw the coin into the rainbow, and the rainbow shimmered and shows a woman about 30 or 40 with blue eyes and brown hair just like mine. "Hi mom!" Percy said. The woman looked at him. "Oh, hi sweetie, is everything okay?" She asked. "Yeah. I just had a question for you." She smiled. "Okay, what is it?" She asked. Percy shifted his weight. "Um, mom, did you, um, am I, uh." I stepped into the screenshot. I saw her smile waver and her mouth was open. "He was wondering if he was an only child." Sally looked at me in awe. "Carrie...?" She whispered But we still heard her. I nodded.

So I don't feel like doing this whole part but here is a short version. 

-Carrie is Sally's daughter/ Percy's sister.

-Zeus took her away from Sally when Carrie was only 1 year old.

-Chiron walks in on Percy and Carrie during this Iris message.

-Percy and Carrie explain what Sally told them to Chiron.

-Chiron tells them to go to the campfire cause it's almost time.

-They say good bye to their mom.

-CARRIE CALLS SALLY MOM!!!!

-during the campfire Carrie is claimed as a daughter of Poseidon.

"All hail Carrie Jackson, Daughter of Poseidon!"   

—-ll=========>

Sorry for that. I was just getting impatient. Hope y'all enjoyed that chapter!

Please keep reading!😊