New life

Atsumu walked over the door, missing the feeling of lips on his, and opened the door, revealing a smirking Terushima.

Atsumu slammed the door shut.

Alternatively, Atsumu and Kiyoomi get used to their new life

******

Sorry for the wait ;-;
I update rather impulsively lol

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️
Panic attack and mentions of child abuse (bullying)
Its not that bad but I thought I should put a warning.

Chapter Seven

Turns out, Kiyoomi likes cuddling.

Through out the entire night Atsumu felt long and lanky limbs grab onto his or drape over his own.

Atsumu found it endearing, despite the fact that he had no covers.

Oh yes, another interesting fact about Kiyoomi, he likes to wrap himself up like a burrito, leaving Atsumu to fend for himself.

By the time that Atsumu woke up, he had no covers and there was a head under his chin and a leg over his.

Atsumu sighed and looked down.

He admired the beautiful face before he realized something.

He had to pee.

He looked down once more, deciding to risk it and move.

He was trying to move slowly, not waking up Kiyoomi as he did so.

Atsumu thought he did a pretty well job because Kiyoomi simply rolled over, crazy black hair like a nest on the pillow.

Once Atsumu finished peeing he walked into the living room, closing the door quietly as he did so.

When he got in the living room, he saw that (mostly) everyone besides Kiyoomi was awake.

Daichi and Terushima were in the kitchen, with Terushima half sleeping on the table and Daichi making breakfast.

Bokuto was on the couch completely asleep with his head on a tired Kuroo's lap.

Komori was laughing at Kuroo's attempts at not falling asleep.

Atsumu cleared his throat, Komori's eyes snapping to him like a predator spotting prey.

Atsumu swallowed and if asked he would deny that he walked back towards the bedroom.

Terushima cracked a tired eye at him.

"Mornin' Atsu. How'd ya sleep?" Terushima said, eyes falling closed as he spoke.

Daichi laughed.

"Just go back to bed Teru, you're practically already asleep."

Terushima growled.

"Mmm, as long as I'm out here I'm awake.." Terushima said, with his eyes still closed.

Daichi chuckled but dropped the topic.

Atsumu was glad that Terushima had a loving husband like that.

Atsumu hoped he could be like that for Kiyoomi.

Speak of the devil, the door behind him opened and Kiyoomi walked out, his hair a mess and his pajamas all wrinkled.

Atsumu died a little.

"Good morning.." He said softly, going straight towards Komori.

As he passed Atsumu, he placed his arm on the older's elbow before walking away.