Snow

I changed my username so ignore the other story covers-

Anywaysss...

LMAO YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HATEEEEE MEEE
I KNOW I SAID THIS WOULD ONLY BE 5 CHAPTERS LONG BUT I DECIDED TO BE A BITCH AND GIVE THE LAST CHAPTER OUT LATER

A year passed without any problem.

Atsumu and Kiyoomi slowly grew into their affection with each other. They gave each other small kisses all through-out the days, cuddled at nights, showered together and life was good. Komori was still over-protective and constantly threatened to hurt Atsumu if he ever hurt Kiyoomi but it was mostly tuff love now.

Bokuto and Kuroo got engaged.

Apparently on the one trip where Daichi and Kuroo went into the closest town to buy more furniture (Komori had gotten really tired of the couch) they bought a ring. A fancy one, at that.

Atsumu saw it coming.

Hell, Kiyoomi and him even made bets on what day it was going to be on.

Terushima made a huge feast to celebrate and he was grinning like a child on their birthday the whole time.

Everyone slowly got used to their life on the farm.

Sure, some days where harder than others but overall, it was nice.

Kiyoomi had fallen in love with nearly every animal that Terushima and Daichi had, and they fell in love with him.

If they weren't animals, Atsumu might even be jealous of them.

Terushima and Daichi were honestly angels.

They never once got mad at Atsumu for anything, and they let everyone invade their home without any warning. They never complained.

Atsumu was honestly lucky to have them.

Currently, everyone had a big card game and were huddled around the fire in the living room.

It was winter.

Atsumu hated winter.

Well, that was a lie. He hated the feelings it brought.

When he lived with Osamu, every winter, without fail, they would buy the biggest Christmas tree they could find. They would spend hours upon hours setting it up, with Rin laughing at them the whole way. Then they would grab their sleighs and would find the tallest mountain covered in snow and have races to the bottom. Races that usually end in snow ball fights.

I guess that's the one thing that wasn't good about Atsumu's knew living condition.

He missed his family.

Osamu, Rintarou, his mom and dad.

Every now and then, he would see things outside or in the house that reminded him of his family.

Of the home he left behind.

Running away was truly a blessing and a curse.

Kiyoomi didn't have the same problem.

He told Atsumu himself that everyone he cared about came with him.

Atsumu wished he had the same feeling.

If only Osamu could have come with him.

Rintarou too.

Then everything would be perfect.

But it isn't because this world isn't fair.

Atsumu wished that he wasn't born into royalty.

Maybe if he could have been born into a lower class, he could have gone to school with normal people, made regular friends and fallen in love with Kiyoomi, who was also normal, and they could live happily without running from their families.