【Chapter 15】

❝ 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮! ❞

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Blinking owlishly at Zeldris with an empty smile gracing my features you would have thought that I was thinking logically and calmy about all this but in reality, I was a mess on the inside, I mean, come on! Zeldris, leader of the Ten Commandments just asked me if I would join them in dominating the world and bringing back the rest of the Demon race who were still stuck in the Coffin of Eternal Darkness, should I say yes? Or should I say no? I mean, on the other hand, I get to have some serious action on literally everything that is about to go down in the future, but on the other hand, I already agreed to stay by the side of the Seven Deadly Sins and help them, and I never break my promises.

I gently grabbed both hands of which belonged to Zeldris off my shoulder as I walked over to the counter and went inside, hey better safe than sorry, even though this doesn't give much protection it's the closest place to even serving a bit of refuge from any future attacks. The Commandments noticed my action and all sat on the front seats of the counter as some of them had to sit somewhere near due to there not being enough seats in the front, not that I minded.

Smiling awkwardly I said, "I am honored to being asked such a thing, but alas, I can't do such thing as joining your group for I have already given my word to the sin, and you know me I don't like breaking my promises." Once I finished I looked back at Zeldris only to see him holding a dark look, and sadly did the other commandments.

Putting my senses on high alert I waited patiently for one of them to take the first move, and surprisingly it was Estorassa. He got up and launched himself at me as I quickly sidestepped and he landed on the ground, grabbing a nearby broom I quickly went onto his back with me using some magic to harden the material of the wooden broom as I put it on his neck. Getting up Estorassa also come along due to the broom on his neck as he was desperately trying to get it off but failing miserably. 

"If anybody moves I'll crush his windpipes and I will make sure he will never recover again." Getting out of the counter I quickly booked it out of the door as I let go of Estorrasa as I threw the broom somewhere, but right now its location does not matter, what does matter is the fact that there are almost all the commandments in the tavern which means that I have to do something to fix this no matter what.

Making a circular motion with my finger I muttered something under my breath as a bright light coming from under the tavern formed a blue circle around it soon after encasing it in a perfect circle, something that I came up with when I was teaching myself how to do a perfect cube but then I questioned myself, why does it have to be a cube? Why not a circle? So here I am with this new spell that I was just able to test out, it works so that's good, now all I have to do is wait until the others come back here and well be all good, I hope.

Sitting down on the lushes green ground I sat crisis cross applesauce facing the tavern so I can make sure that none of them try to do anything to the place while they're stuck there, like try trashing the place or even worse, damage it. Though the thing that I am most worried about is Mama Hawk, did she get hurt from being casting a perfect circle on her back? Even though it isn't really her back but a tavern is still on her back so she must have at least felt something, I hope she didn't.

Huffing I waited for about ten more minutes for the sins to get back but they never came. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I am very impatient sometimes when it comes to things like this, and when I mean situations like this I mean a whole group of our enemy team near me with no one else to help me in this, that is the kind of situation that I'm talking about.

 I started drumming my fingers on my right leg as my other hand was holding my head from falling, though the drumming on my leg was just my attempt to pass some time. Still, I passed barely any time so I just stopped and started to play with my fingers instead. Yawning, my eyes began to grow heavy as I began to pinch myself to see if it would work, but sadly it did not work and I quickly fell asleep on the ground, why was I tired? I would probably never know that myself.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The meeting for finding a strategy to end the upcoming Holy War has ended as the sins and the other began to go back to their places, with the meeting lasting two hours the sins were teleported by Merlin to go inside the tavern only for it to redirecting back to the hut where the meeting was held.

"Well, that's odd," Said Merlin as she put on a thinking face, "My teleportation spell always works perfectly, why is it not working now?" The other sins looked at each other in confusion, Merlin was right, in all their years of knowing her when it came to teleporting them somewhere, no matter how far it was, she always succeded, so why now when they were nearing a second Holy War would it suddenly backfire?

Merlin let out a sigh, "Let me just teleport somewhere near the tavern alright? Then once we get to the tavern I can do a little check-up and I will find the problem." After finishing, she concentrated and then boom, all of them were in the same place where (Y/N) was sleeping in. Meliodas quickly ran towards (Y/N) thinking she was hurt only to find her sleeping. As Meliodas was picking up (Y/N) Merlin spoke up, "I think I found out why my teleportation wasn't working." Everyone turned their heads upwards only to see to their shock a circular purple barrier was surrounding the tavern with some of the Ten Commandments inside.

(ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɴᴇxᴛ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ? ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ, ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ꜱɪɴꜱ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ! ᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ!)