BATTLE TRAINING PART 2 BAN VS LANCELOT

Zeno - Yay after more than a lot of time the author finally decided to bring out a new chapter

Author - Oh come on Zeno it wasn't that long

Zeno - Shut up or be destroyed.

Author - Hngg. Yes sire (Disappears to his imagination)

AT LE BOMBE
.

Ban - Alright . Let's see if you can remember everything I taught you

Lancelot - Dad you have never taught me and I learnt this stance my self. A perfect combination of you and moms powers.

Present Mic - BEGIN!!!!

Lancelot - Tornado Hunt

A/N - Move description

Tornado Hunt - This is a move created by Lancelot. It begins with him creating a huge gust of wind to begin a tornado sucking in his opponent and then he land a murderous blow to the most vulnerable part of their body. As for his father it is his neck where he has a scar given to him by Meliodas.

Ban - ( With his signature attitude)If you think you can get me with that one then you must be really crazy .

Lancelot - Fox Hunt( He tries to attack Ban's heart but misses)

Fox Hunt - A move mad by Ban. It utilized his magical power snatch and can attack anywhere on a persons body.

Ban - All right I think it's my turn to attack ( Attacks with  signature anime punches and his son does the same)
Wow your getting sloppy

Lancelot - You wish I'm gonna win this thing.

Ban ; Well see about that

Lancelot - HAAAAAAAAAA!

Ban - HAAAAAAAAAA!. (Lands a blow and cuts off the hand of his son) Say good night.
HUNTER FEST!

Hunter FEST - The first half of Ban's ultimate move (Plus ultra) Everyone around him has 50% of their power level stolen from them and transferred to Ban.

Izuku - Wow that move is awesome!!!

Asta ; Yeah it's really amazing.

Ban-  BANISHING KILL!!!

Banishing Kill - This is the final part of the move . He goes into a twist flip motion as a small gust of wind is formed and a small but deadly projectile comes out of his sacred treasure.

Lancelot - Damn YOOOUUUUU.(Gets knocked out)

Present Mic - And the winner is BAAAAN!!!!!!