Day-1( Friends forever??)

Bani wakes up in the morning and sees that her room is completely decorated..
She has never seen someone doing all this for her.. she was always been ignored in her house as she is an orphan..
Bani enjoys this treatment.. but she seems to be more worried that veer is doing all this for her..

Bani goes down..
She realises that veer has decorated entire house just for her.
A smile appears on her face..

She finds a note which reads..
"Dear gharwali, maine tumhare liye pura ghar sajaya hai.. agar kuch bhi pasand na aaye toh boldena badalwa doonga.. :)
- tumhara veer"
Bani is not sure after doing all this where is veer... She hears some noises from kitchen..
And she smells something is burning..
She goes there and sees that veer was trying to make an omlet..

Bani realises that he is doing so much for her..

Bani: kuch madath karu?
Veer: No thanks I can manage :) did you like the decorations?
Bani: I loved it.😄 Thank you.. Btw why did you called me as gharwali..
Veer: now that we are staying together.. you are my gharwali..
Bani: Fair enough..
Veer still trying to fry and nothing happens..
Bani : let me help you..
Veer let's her help as this seems to be impossible task for him to handle..
Bani: let's make roti.. where is the flour?
Veer: points his finger towards the shelf and floor is on top of it. Bani or veer both can not reach that point..
Veer: let me find a stool.. but he can not find any stool which could help them..

Veer I have an idea only if you permit..
Bani: what's that?
Veer I will hold you can you fetch that floor.. this is only if you agree.. ( even though veer is a cheel he can not reveal his true self to her😋)
Bani: agrees..
Veer holds her waist so that she can reach that height..
Bani feels some sensation inside her which she never felt in her entire life.. even though veer has touched her so many time she never felt this sensations as earlier it always used to mask with the idea that she has to take revenge from him. But here it's all happening with her permission..

Veer: jaldhi karo na.. you are heavy..

Bani fetches that box..
Bani: what were you saying ?
Veer: what did you heard(he remembered that the words he said might have made her angry)
Bani: ki main moti hun?
Veer: no no tumne galath suna.. I said your hairs are wavy..
Bani gets angry and throws all the onions on him

Veer shouts in pain and they laugh together..
After sometime they reconcile
Bani makes roti and veer helps her with that..
He says main belunga rotiyon ko..

Bani agrees..
Bani sees veer cutely making maps of srilanka,Africa,antartica and laughing at it..
Bani smiles..
This was all new perspective of veer which she never wanted to see.. she always thought veer is bad because akesh is bad.. but veer is innocent like a small kid...
Veer wakes her up by snapping his fingers..
Veer: kya hua kaha kho gayi . .
Bani: kahi nahi.. she concentrates on her task.
For sabzi veer offers to cut vegetables..and in that process he gets a cut on his hand.he hides that from bani..and applies band aid later.

The breakfast is ready...
They both sit on the dining table.. and bani notices that while making sabzi veers finger got a cut..
He can not eat roti with his hands.. .she offers to lend a helping hand to help him to eat..

Veer agrees...
Bani takes a piece of roti and make him eat it..
A tear falls from veer's eyes..
Bani asks him what's wrong..
Veer: nobody has fed me like this till now.. my mom left me when I was ten.. my dad always busy with his work..
Bani some where realizes that whatever behaviour veer has currently that's because there is no one to guide him.. he is not bad but he is a spoiled kid.. he can not be killed for that.. 😊

They finish their breakfast and bani starts washing utensils..
Veer comes and sits on the kitchen counter and starts eating an apple..

He keeps on watching bani..
Bani: what's wrong?
Veer: I am getting a feeling that we are married couples right now..
Bani: avoids this conversation and diverts the conversation
Bani: waise tumhari maa kaha hai..
Veer : path nahi.. aur tumhare parents kaha hai?
Bani: woh ab iss duniya main nahi rahe..
Veer : mathlab
Bani: tells him about the planecrash.. and tells him that she fell from the plane and she is not sure how was she saved..
Veer : kaha pe hua tha ye?
Bani: ghati ke pass
Veer: realizes that it's him who saved her but he can not tell her.. he keeps it to himself.. he feels happy that his cheel roop has helped bani.😊

This way the days goes on where bani speaks lot about her interest what she likes and where veer makes fun of her some of her interests and she beats him hard..
They laugh together and they cry together while cutting onions 😋 they fall together..

At the end of the day:
Veer: Bani can we be friends atleast? I know you hate me for some reason. But I want to be your friend atleast😊
He offers his hand.
Bani accepts his friendship😊
The day ends with bani and veer becoming friends..
Bani's pov

How can I accept his friendship.. he is akesh.. I can not be his friend..
But he is veer more than akesh.. his past should not affect his future.. whatever he has done in his past.. he has not repeated any of those..
He is not forcing me for any of the relationship.. 😊while thinking this she falls asleep..
Veer on the other hand: finally someone accepted me for who I am than for my looks and money.. and sleeps peacefully😊
-----------the end-------