Day - 3 The New Beginning

It's around 6 am in the morning.. Veer wakes up early and sees that bani is all over him..
He pretends to sleep as he don't want to make it awkward for her..
She wakes up at around 6.15AM..
She thinks she is in Sharma house and she is sleeping on top of meera..
Bani: without opening her eyes..
Meera di.. uthiye na..main aaj jaldhi uth gayi.. hum dono kahi pahadiyon pe chalthe hai..
Veer opens his eyes and sees that she wants to go to a hilltop..
Veer: chalo then chalthe hai..
Bani: opens her eyes and scream tum..
Bani: main tumhare upar kya kar rahi thi..
Veer: mujhe kya patha tumne hi toh kaha ye mera side hai
..woh tumhara side hai.. tum toh mere side pe agayi..

Bani feels awkward again
Bani: I am so sorry veer..
Veer: I don't mind tum mere sath aise har roz so sakthi ho.. if you do not have a problem..

Bani smiles and her smile fades away when she thinks that it's just a 7 days deal. And she can not spend her life time with veer. As she is committed to adi nag.. she can not just break her commitment just because she is in love with veer..

Bani : what I am in love with veer.no no that can not happen.. I can not love him ..I love jai.. he is my adi naag..
Veer comes and snaps his fingers infront of bani to bring her onto reality..
Veer: kya hua bani.. all good?
Bani: smiles to indicate that she is okay..
Veer : then get ready..
Bani: why
Veer : we are going on top of a hill.. as you wanted to go there today..
Bani: but..
Veer: shh.. get ready.. we are going and that's final..

Bani thinks that spending some more time with veer probably make her fall in love with him again and again..

Veer tells her and veer opens the door and asks her to sit inside the car.
Bani agrees..
She thinks how good he is..

On the way bani sees a dhaba.. she calls out for veer..
Bani: veer,dekho dhaba.. chalo na chalthe hai kuch khane.. i am really hungry..
Veer: no sweetheart it's a roadside shop.. main tumhe 5 star hotel main breakfast khilvaunga..
Bani: mujhe nahi chahiye.. I like dhaba food.
Veer has to accept her request as he loves her so much ..
Veer agrees and stops the car..
Both gets down...
Veer with suspicious expression on his face.. how can some one eat in places like this..

Bani orders some aloo parata with cutting chai..
She asks what do you want..
Veer: anything you like..
She tells the waiter to make it 2.
Waiter goes and gets the food.. veer looks here and there to see if there are any mouse or any cockroaches as thats what rich people think of dhabas..

Bani : kuch nahi hai yaha pe.. just enjoy the food.
She starts eating as if she has not had anything from past 1 yr.
Veer is shocked to see this..
She burps..
Veer is still thinking whether to eat it or not to eat it..
Bani understood this..
She stands up goes near his seat and sits beside him.. she takes a piece of paratha drips it in the curd feeds veer.
Veer had a wierd expression in his face but suddenly it changes to a emotion which depicts how much he is enjoying the food..
Veer: ye toh bahut bhadiya hai..
Bani: hai na..
Veer: aisa khana maine aaj thak nahi khaya.. main sirf 5 star hotel main jatha tha.. I love it . He orders one more plate.and finishes both the plates.. he also ask them to parcel some more as they are going on top hill they might need it.

They again get into a car..
Bani opens the window and let her hair open she just enjoys this windy weather..
Veer looks at her.. enjoys her enjoying this..
They reach the hill and they start walking towards the hill..
Veer sees bani struggling to walk..
Veer thinks agar usko patha hotha ki main cheel hun.. usko main uthake leke jatha..
Bani thinks isse ye patha nahi hai ki main adi nagin hun warna main reng ke upar chali jathi

Veer offers help.. I can carry you bani.. let me help you..
Bani says no initially but later she gives up..
Bani says okay carry me..

Veer carries her on his back and climbs the hills.. on the way bani feeds him some parata to give him strength to carry her..
On the way veer thinks why don't I have the power to stop the clock.. I wish I could freeze this moment..

Bani: Am I heavy? ( Remember the kitchen scene)
Veer: No sweetheart you are lite..like a feather..
Bani: are you sure?
Veer: yes gharwali.. 😊
With so much difficulty both reaches hill top and bani is so happy to see this view..
She always wanted to climb a hill but nobody wanted to accompany her due to the strength that is needed to climb..
She takes a deep breath..

Veer feels happy to see her..
Veer: Bani let's eat together?
Bani: yeah yeah let's eat .. tum kaafi bhooke honge..

Bani takes a parata and feeds him..
Veer: bani now I can eat on my own😊 i do not have any cut on my hand nor I am carrying you.. 😊
Bani thinks that she has the habit of feeding him..

Veer wanted to make her realize that these things might hurt him more if bani decides to move on after 7 days.. he want to make it as limited as possible as it would be impossible for him to leave her if she comes too close..

Veer eats it himself..
Bani likes this place.. she asks veer if they can stay here till afternoon..
Veer agrees..
They just roam here and there.. bani was starts dancing and while dancing she was about to fall from the cliff.. veer holds her hand and saves her.. dil ibaadath plays in bg..
Veer felt like today he will loose most expensive things in his life.

Veer pulls and hugs her tightly..
Veer: are you fine bani.. theek ho tum.. dhyan kaha tha tumhara.. tumhe kuch hojatha toh mera kya hotha..
Bani : was shocked to hear this.. main theek hun veer. I am fine.. she looks at him she wiped the tears on his face.. and assures him that nothing can happen to her..

Veer thinks that how can I cry.. I should not cry..

Veer: lets go from here it's too dangerous..
Bani: nahi mujhe yahi rehna hai (like a spoiled kid)
Veer: maine kaha na chalo..he forcefully carries her and they go back..

Bani complains about stomach ache..
Veer: tells her that she might have food poisoning because of dhaba food.

But baani is suspicious about something else..

They both get down from car.. it almost 6 pm
Veer asks bani to inside he will park the car and come..
He sees bani is going inside and sees some blood stain on her kurtha..

Veer calls out for bani..
Bani turns back..
Veer: bani tumhe chot lagi hai..
Bani: mathlab ?
Veer: tumhare kurthe par khoon laga hai.. tumhe kahi par chot lagi hai..
Chalo andar chalo.. he carries her and takes her inside..
Bani realizes that it's her those days of the month and veer being a cheel and being born in womenless family does not know about all this...

Veer takes her to bedroom and makes her stand.And checks here and there..
Bani: calm down veer..

Bani goes inside the washroom and she gets a confirmation that it's because of that..
She takes some cloths and a towel and a napkin and goes inside the bathroom..
Veer being suspicious ask her again and again what's wrong..

Bani comes and sits on the bed..
Veer: are you okay?
Bani: I am fine veer.
Veer : woh khoon
Bani: I am on my periods veer.
Veer: mathlab..
Bani: can you google it please.. aaj mera mood kharab rahega don't irritate me by asking all these questions and she just sleeps on the bed..
Veer : unlocks his phone and googles it.
He reads all articles about that..
Bani wakes up at around 8 pm.. she sees veer sitting on a chair sleeping next to her by carrying a hotwater bag..
Bani: veer, what are you doing
Veer: tumne kaha tha tumhara pet dukh raha hai.. I got you a hot water bag.. aur ye lo..
Bani: ye sab kya hai..
Veer: I read ye sab un dino ke liye accha hotha hai.. have it..
Bani feels as if she is pregnant
Bani smiles at him..
Bani: what are you doing veer. I can take care of myself😊 you don't have to worry.
Veer; kaise worry na karu.. tum weak hogi iss time pe..
Bani: veer please stop it.. don't irritate me like this..
Veer: I know iss samay pe tumhara mood swings bhi hotha hai.. you can shout at me.. mar bhi dalo.. I will still take care of you..
By saying this veer keeps a hot water bag on her stomach.
She does not want to argue as that will lead to big argument she just follows what veer said and she sleeps off and she remembers all the good time she spent with veer today..She even feels how good human being Veer is..He just read everything online just for her.

Even veer sleeps off while holding her hand to assures her that he is there to take care of her.
--------Thank you all--------