be my forever?

I walk around the corner and grab a pair of my blue stripped  pajama bottoms. These should fit him.

I walked back into the room and my heart dropped, along with the pajamas I was holding. Marshall had just slipped out of his wet boxers leaving him completely exposed. I took in a quick gasp as I saw all of him. He looked up shocked quickly pulling up the dry boxers. "AH. GUMBALL?!"

he shouted out. "OH MY GLOB! I AM SO SORRY!" I screamed out as I ran to the bathroom slamming the door behind me.

Oh my glob, oh my glob, oh my glob. I'm a disaster,  what's wrong with me? I knew he was changing why did I just walk in? My eyes slowly move down to my lower body and focus on my completely hard member. OH NO. HOW DO I GET RID OF THAT?! I hear a light knock on the door "uh...hey..gu...gummy? I didn't mean to yell, I know it was just an accident.  I just freaked out because...well you know...come out please?" Marshall asked in a shaking voice. "Uh...y-yeah" I replied.

maybe if I act normal it will eventually go away I thought. He won't notice...I just need to get to bed quick, and if it's still there by the time he is asleep I can take care of it quickly. I take a deep breath as I stand up and open the door. "H - hey I'm sorry, I just forgot for a second, I'm sorry" I spit out quickly. "No its fine really. I knew you wouldn't do that on purpose,  ahaha." He said. I felt kind of relieved.

After that he grabbed me in for a hug and I could tell that my swollen dick was pressing into his thigh....I was in deep shit now. Oh god damnit...so close. He quickly backed away blushing as his eyes darted down to see what was jabbing him. His entire face got bright red as everything started to piece together in his mind. His look of shock alowly turned into a cocky grin. "Is that...for me?" He asked grabbing my chin. 

Oh no, what was he planning? "look it's just because yo-" huh? Why can't I tal-- it's because...Marshall is kissing me! I close my eyes slowly and melt into his soft warm lips. After a few second he pulls away. "Heh, so it is." This little sh-- marshall lifts me up and starts walking to my bed. "WH - what are you doing?!" I shriek out. "Gumball...i want you...to be my forever" He says laying me in the bed as he climbed  on top of me.

"Well that won't take care of itself" he said sliding his hands under the bottom of my shirt and slowly pulling it over my head. I start to blush and feel my face get warm again. He places a kiss on my lips then trails them down to my neck. It kinda tickled as he licked and sucked at it. After a second or two of him licking i feel a slight sharp pain in my neck and I take a deep gasp. What was that for? He pulled his teeth out of my neck and starts licking and kissing my collar bone, and down to my nipple.

He swirled his tounge around it and gave it a few short sucks, it made my nipple hard and my dick swell even more. "Uhn...hmm. ah" I moaned out. He giggled a little and licked his way down my abdomen, stopping right under my belly button.

Is he gonna...suck me off? He gave me a quick look up as he bit his lip. He slid his fingers under the alastic of my waist band, and slowly slid my pants down to around my ankles. "I bet you taste sweet" he whispered.