please me softly

Oh god. His voice sent shivers down my spine. He observed my dick for a few moments before licking the drizzle of precum off the top of my dick. I moan in the back of my throat and lie my head back down.

"You're already dripping, pervert " he said before sliding his tounge up the length of my shaft and sucking hard at my dripping tip. "Hahhn...ah..hnng." I whimperd behind my hand. he slowly forced all of my dick in his wet warm mouth, and started slowly bobbing his head up and down, using his tounge to lick the bottom of my dick. Oh my god...this felt better then anything I have ever felt. How did he get so good at this.

Marshall began to hum an unfamiliar tune as he bobbed his head a little faster. The humming started vibrating my dick, and I couldn't control the moans. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. "Ah..m-marshall I think ah...I'm gonna hnnnm...cu...cum" I managed to slur out between moans. He pulled his head off and sucked at his lips.

"Hold still...if you want to stop at anytime, just say so" he said.  Wait...what does he mean? He sucked at my thigh and licked at my entrance.  I squirmed a little bit. IS HE THINKING ABOUT?! he slid his tounge over my entrance slowly, getting it wet and slippery.  Soon After, he brought his head up and slowly and  stuck a finger inside me. "HAH! AH F--" I squirmed at the strange feeling. It hurt...but it also felt good.

He shoved his finger in and out repeatedly,  moving it around inside me. "Ah..haahmm" he took out his finger and slowly slid two back in. SHIT! that hurt! Oh my god. That stings. "You ok?" Marshall asked with a worried look on his face. I nodded "y-yeah...don't stop" I said quietly.  He nodded back and slid his fingers around inside me, after awhile I got used to the feeling. And it became pleasurable.  He slid in another finger, and I almost didn't notice it.

"Do..you want to keep going?" Marshall asked in a longing voice. "yes...I'm ready...go ahead" I said. He slowly slid all the fingers out one by one, it gave me goose bumps, it felt so good! He slid out of his pants and a huge erection nearly jumped out. He positioned himself and I felt him lightly press against my ass with his dick.