5. Surprising Events

Ok now, what did that doctor just say????

So basically I have Healing magic. I'm once in a century human being who is rea~lly powerful. Great and all BUT this is not what's supposed to happen!! The original villainess is only supposed to have ice and poison and that's it!

Wow.

I guess because I reincarnated I have already changed the course of events that are supposed to happen... maybe this is the only thing that changed... of course, things are supposed to change because I reincarnated right... Maybe that's it...

Let's calm down.

At the rate my heart is beating right now, I must have cut down about 20 years of my extremely long lifespan.

I need sleep for now.

Yea... sleep solves everything...

I closed my eyes and drifted off into the peaceful world of dreams.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes to the face of my father looking down at me.

Ugghh. This guy's face was the last thing I wanted to see right after I woke up. What does this guy want now? Is he going to blame me for healing his wife too?

"Um...." he nervously scratched the back of his head "Uh..."

I really wanted to tell him to say whatever shit he wanted to say and go away. But... ( for obvious reasons ) I couldn't.

"I... am really sorry. I didn't know what came over me... Ahhh I must have been crazy to blame you for what happened to Alira- your mom" he said genuine guilt clouding his eyes

I'm astounded. This guy even apologizes like a kid... and does this assh- ahem think that apologizing to a baby who can't even understand the meaning of what he is saying will remove his guilt or something? THIS DELUSIONAL PIECE OF SHIT-

"Um... you forgive me right?..." he asked hesitantly

FORGIVE?! HA! FORGIVE? HE TRULY IS DELUSIONAL, I KNEW I SHOULD'VE PUNCHED SOME SENSE INTO HIM LAST TIME. He blamed ME, ME just because he had no one else to blame it one

I huffed and turned my face away from his as I couldn't do anything.

"I understand if you don't want to forgive me... I wouldn't either if I was you... I did something no father should ever do..." sniffed my father as he walked out of my room, his head down.

Was he...crying? No really, what was wrong with him? Why is he acting so weird? What's with that flimsy apology? What's with the sudden acceptance of reality???

....I...I'm feeling sleepy once again

*Yaaaawwnnn*

....

.

.

After 5 months

.

.

I'm 1 year and 2 months right now and everything here seems to be going strangely drama-less. It seems that being born as an elf doesn't help you much

My mother had been having a speedy recovery after I used my magic on her. And my father... well he became more caring for some reason. It's like he wants to make up for that 'incident' that happened. He's been visiting me almost every day with a different present.