Everyone, I have bad news

This post contains spoilers for Sdra2 NextGenRonpa! If you don't want to be spoiled, don't look at this!

So, I was looking at the new part of the class trials today on instagram y'know, and then I see the next two posts. And now I think I know who the killer is (at least for now).

The killer of Rintaro Tomori, the ultimate bounty hunter I think is Saeki Kasai the ultimate Kickboxer

Ok, before you go and attack me, here is why I thought of this. First of all, there were bruises on Rintaro's head. Only Saeki would be able to do this. Saeki's alibi isn't firm as well. He said in the class trials that he was walking around because he didn't want anyone to die. He then says that he heard a sound from Seishiro's room, to which, Seishiro says that the rooms were soundproof and that you couldn't hear anyone or anything. He also (I think) he left after a while and went in five minutes later after Narumi did.  He then said that he ended up patrolling the hallways. He then saw Hideki asleep in the imfirmary, Michiko and Narumi rumageing through stuff, and Seishiro in his dorm. To which Seishiro said that he was never in his dorm when Narumi walked in. Then, Narumi says that whenever he walked in, that was five minutes before Rintaro's murder and no one saw him. And five minutes is also a perfect time frame to murder someone. So that is why I think Saeki is the culprit.

And this is bad news because HIS DAD WAS A VOID AND MURDERED SOMEONE I DON'T WANT HIM TO TAKE THE ROUTE OF HIS DAD (I'm talking about you, Hajime)!!!! And also because buff guys in danganronapa usually die and I  wanted him to survive. But at the same time, WHY DID HE HAVE TO RUIN THE SHIPPPPP?????

Anyways, that is my sad hypothesis. If it is wrong I will at least be happy since he might survive. But...the chances are low.