Rain (Satoshi x Rintaro)

God I ship these two WAYY TOO MUCH. Anyways, I tried making a oneshot

     '' It really is pouring today, isn't it?" It had been a week since they got out of the killing game, only to realize it was a simulation made by someone unknown. Satoshi was relieved that Rintaro was alive and not injured. His death still haunted him, even after the simulation was over.
     Satoshi was looking out his dorm window at the rainstorm happening. Lots of lightning and thunder struck the earth in loud crashes and booms. Satoshi liked this weather, as it was sort of calming for him. Since him and Rintaro were okay, they both got to leave early since they weren't remnants like the others. Rintaro then started to enjoy this type of weather as it helped him to calm down after school or work.
     Satoshi shared a dorm with Rintaro, who is the exact opposite of Satoshi when it came to thunderstorms. He HATED them. If he ever heard thunder he would screech like a child would and hide under the covers of his bed. Today was no different. He was in his room, shaking under his covers.
     '' R-Rintaro, it isn't that bad...'' Satoshi tried to reassure
him.
     '' N-NO! ITS T-TO SCARY!'' Rintaro screeched as he heard another thunder from outside. '' I DONT LIKE IT-'' Rintaro was soon silenced from a pair of arms wrapping around him.
     '' Shh...it's ok '' the butler soon then wrapped the other into a light embrace. He then rocked him back and forth while sitting on his bed. Rintaro soon then cuddled up against Satoshi, knowing he was safe.
'' Hey... Toshi, can I ask something...? '' The bounty hunter was
soon probably going to regret this. It seemed more awkward than anything to ask.
      '' Yes, of course! '' Satoshi was always happy with questions. Unlike people who didn't like answering constant questions, the butler quite enjoyed answering questions.
      '' Actually... '' Rintaro kissed Satoshi on the lips. It was a surprise to Satoshi at first, but he melted into the sweet yet passionate kiss. They then pulled apart for air, treasuring the moment they both just had.
      '' I've liked you for a while, Satoshi. So.. would you...want to be my boyfriend? '' Rintaro was sure Satoshi was going to say no, but he was wrong.
      '' Of course. Why wouldn't I? '' Satoshi hugged his new boyfriend and kissed him all over his neck and forehead. A few giggles came out from Rintaro from all this. Both were happy to be each other's partner in life.
      '' Promise one thing, Rintaro. '' Satoshi seemed a bit more serious with this. '' Please... Don't die on me... like in the killing game... please? '' Satoshi started to tear up and cry. He didn't want Rintaro to be hurt or to die. Rintaro then turned to him and wiped away his tears.
      '' I promise... I won't die on you. '' Rintaro reassured his boyfriend. He hugged the butler and cuddled with him, completely forgetting the storm outside. Rintaro then fell asleep, still lightly embracing Satoshi.
      '' I love you, Rintaro. " He soon fell asleep, carefree and extremely happy.
      He finally had someone to love.

***

Words: 512 (sorry if it was short)

(Made this in google docs btw)