A New OC?! NaNi

I have made the ExEcUTiVe DeScIon to make an OC to go with the Nextgenronpa cast. Here she is!

Name: Hikaru Shibata

Age: 18

Ultimate: SHSL Figure Skater

Gender: Female

Birthday: January 22

Height: 167 cm (5'6)

Weight: 130lbs

Bust: 30 cm (I might change this idk)

Hobby: drawling

Likes: Childhood Friend, cold places, the color blue

Dislikes: Death, dogs

Parents: Unknown

Childhood Friend: Seishiro Mekaru (Idk I was thinking one day and I thought Seishiro and Hikaru fit nicely so...yeah)

Appearance: Hikaru usually wears a turtleneck sweater that is a blue-gray color, a black skirt, knee-high socks the color of her sweater, bands on her left leg, and shoes that can convert from ice skates to shoes. Her hair is worn down and is a pastel blue. Hikaru's eyes are a pastel green.

Personality: Hikaru is a very reserved person, and doesn't usually open up to anyone else. Being the introvert she is, Hikaru doesn't try to make an effort to really talk to anyone except the one person she has opened up to - Seishiro. Because of this, Hikaru usually draws alone when Seishiro isn't around to talk to. Whenever she is skating though, she is entirely different, usually putting on stunning performances and doing interviews for the news. She really likes the color blue, and likes girly things.

If you all have any suggestions for anything leave it down below! I probably will make a oneshot with Seishiro and Hikaru together, but it depends.