Chapter 1: INHERITANCE

He was angry. So very angry. He felt something dark inside him wanting to come out from the chains. He wanted to kill Dumbledore, his 'friends, and everyone who was pretending to be his friend or making him a weapon. He was tired of it. He was the hero of 'light' when he had never even felt light. His magic was dark, so dark and he wanted nothing more than to bring those who had harmed him to devour them and kill them. When he found out his friends were being patted to be his friends by accident, at that moment he wanted to kill those worthless buffoons! How dare those try to control him!

His birthday now was in just 2 minutes. He waited intently and finally when it was 12, he felt the pain coming out of his body. It was so much and he.....passed out. When he woke up, he felt right. He had never realized how wrong his body felt until this moment when his body was feeling right and belonged.

He noticed then a pair of black wings on his back that he ran to the bathroom. He was shocked by his appearance. He was now 6'4, his emerald eyes were now more green with a tinge of gold in them,l and he no longer need glasses too. He had grown and had gotten muscular with inhuman strength. His facial was a bit changed too. He was now fucking really hot and sexy.

A raven tapped on the window, he noticed the letter and after giving some treats, he opened the letter to find it was of Gringotts.

Lord potter,

You may have received your inheritance so you must come to Gringotts to find out your creature. Also, there has been much illegal withdrawal going on in your vaults that received your attention. This letter is also a port keyed, so after saying 'Gringotts you will be apparated in the bank.

Thank you
Lord Ragnarok

After reading the letter, harry soon transfigured his clothes. He opened the cage of Hedwig letting out her and opened the window for her. He ordered her to go hunt and come to him at night. He took a deep breath and said, "Gringotts."

He appeared in the bank and walked inside bowing to the nearest goblin.
"May the gold of goblins always flow" he greeted the goblin. The goblin looked in surprise and his widened at seeing him.
"May your enemies bath in their blood" the goblin greeted back with some respect towards him.

Harry knows that goblins are rather very dangerous creatures and the only stupid wizard would disrespect them.

"I am Harry Potter and I am here for my inheritance test" he responded and the goblin quickly nodded his head.

"Lord Griphook will take you there," the goblin said and soon grip hook appeared. Harry remembered seeing him in his 1st year.

"Mr. Potter, please come this way. You are going to be very surprised and also very angry today" said griphook and harry followed him with curiosity. The goblin continued, "you will be taking the inheritance test. The letters we had tried sending to you had been stopped by Albus Dumbledore and we weren't able to find any other way to contact you without alerting Dumbledore " They were now in a big room. Griphook picked out a vial and a knife. "This was the only opportunity where even Dumbledore can't stop the Letter."

Harry was angry at the old coot. Dumbledore was trying to control him and he felt raw anger at someone controlling him. It was wrong and he wanted to kill those who try to control him!

"Please give us some of your blood to do the inheritance test," griphook said giving him the knife. Harry nodded and cut a small wound, letting it flow in the vial until griphook nodded in satisfaction. The wound close down its own. Griphook directed him to a sit and went out of the room. He was alone when he noticed something missing.