Chapter 3

When harry found out that everyone he considered family were just liars, he seek out draco and was surprised when draco agreed to be friends. Draco taught him the pure blood manners and how to greet someone. They shared their interest in quidditch and were soon best friends. There was nothing they expected each other to do. Harry friends demanded him to be less intelligent and more reckless while draco friends expected him to always act as a pure blood. When harry received his inheritance, he had quickly send the letter to draco in gringotts and him to come to the malfoy manor.

"Neville longbottom" said harry in surprise looking at the small figure of neville. Noticing his ears, harry identified neville as the rare green elf. They are smaller and love plants and can grow it too.

Harry noticed the differences. Neville far was gone and so a but of his baby face. He has plump pink and flawless pale skin. 

"Yes. When nev come to inheritance, i felt his pain and quickly flew to longbottom manor where i found his grandmother hitting him and Dumbledore standing there saying he was a dark creature. They started attacking me but when i saw my mate in danger, I quickly fought back and injured that old Coot and that woman. I picked up nev and was just about to leave when your letter came" Draco explained, his tone getting angry. Neville whimpered but was shushed with draco kissing his forehead.

Harry was shocked to hear that, and walked towards the pair with tom in his arms who was squirming to be let down but his attempt was going in vain. He huffed and rested his head on harry shoulder.

Harry looked down at the sub who was looking at him in shocked.

"Harry?" Neville whispered as harry smiled fondly at his best friend sub.
"Hey there little one. I am sorry for what you have gone through but don't worry, your dom will take care of you" harry says looking down at his friend sub who looked confused and shocked.

Draco nodded in agreement and again kissed his mate. "I dont understand why uncle sev had been hiding his status" Draco asked with confusion staring at the small submissive vampire in his dad's arm.

Severus didn't said anything though, choosing to his hide his face in lucius shoulder trying to avoid the question.

Before anyone could say, marvelo yawned involuntarily and blushed when their attention went to him.

"We will discuss this later. For now, let's go to the room and sleep or something " harry decided and they nodded.

Lucius shows him marvelo room and went to his own room with severus asleep in his arms. He was thankful that narcissa has gone to Paris.

Harry quietly set down his mate on the kind size bed, taking in the gorgeous body and face. His ears pointing and his dropping sleepily.

He petted his head and was surprised to find tom purring under his hand. He himself layed down beside tom and wrapped his arms around him and they fall asleep.
---------
"I am not sleepy" complains severus even though his eyes were dropping with sleep.

Lucius smiled fondly at severus who was trying to get out of his arms but was powerless against his dominant strength. "Yes you are baby. Close your eyes for 10 seconds and if you dont fall asleep, then we can do something else"lucius offered. Severus pouted but complied with the request and as lucius had predicted, he fall asleep on count 6.

"I am never letting you go again baby. And I am going to find why you hid your status from me" lucius promised and with a kiss on his mate temple, he fall asleep.
----------
Neville tried to fight asleep but it was useless against his warm arms as he rested his on his chest. Draco watched amusedly as the boy fighting asleep but it all going in vain. He finally lost the fight and fall asleep.

There were too many questions and little answers. Draco fall asleep with a smile on his face.
----------

Harry woke up with a yawn feeling warm and safe. He looked down at his sub mate who had wrapped himself on him like a snake.

Suddenly an elf appeared and said, " Master Harry Potter. Dinner is ready.  Everyone is in dining room" the elf disappeared.

Harry walked to the bathroom and quickly showered before changing into a casual black shirt and blue Jean showing off his handsome figure.

"Hey baby c'mon. Wake up " harry lightly shook marvelo who groaned at being disturbed and pulled the blanket above him. Harry 'aww' at the cute sight but grabbed the blanket and picked up his mate who shriek in surprise.

"What are you doing" tom said in surprise trying to get down but harry held strong and walked towards the attached bathroom and carefully putting him down on the toilet sit.

"Dinner is ready. Shower quickly " harry ordered walking out of the bathroom.
10 minutes later tom peeked out of the bathroom searching for towel.

"Do you want something pet?" Harry asked the neko who nodded in response blushing profusely.

"Towel" Marvelo stuttered.

Harry walked towards him with a towards and wrapped it around him pulling him on him. His hands pressed on harry chest in surprise.

Harry gently rubbed the towards on his sub body who was blushing madly.
Wrapping the towel, he picked out a green shirt and black pajamas.

He handed it to him and walked to the other side of the room to give him privacy.

Tom thankful of the privacy quickly wore the clothes and when he was finished, harry picked him up.

"You do know I can walk. Right?" Marvelo questioned.

"I have only found my mate today and my creature wants to be near to his mate. You are not going to walk until 2 weeks later when our bond doesn't make me feel always threatened when you are not in my presence" harry responded and walked to the dining room where others were waiting for them.