Chapter 2: Meeting his mate

When harry entered the room, he caught the faint smell of potion and glamour coming from his mate and surprisingly one more person which he recognized as severus snape. There was one more dom creature in the room which happens to be lucius malfoy. Harry sniffed and was shocked to found out that snape scent was unconsciously calling out for lucius but the potions and glamour severus had on himself were almost perfect. Which means that lucius didn't know that severus was his submissive mate.

"Who the hell are you?" Tom asked rudely and almost regretted it immediately when the man pinned him under a hard stare, his eyes turning red and back to normal at being disrespected by his submissive mate.

All the wands were trained on him but the man just fearlessly smirked.

"Now tom you should know better than to talk like that towards me" he says moving towards him. "You all get out of this room except of severus snape and lucius malfoy" . When no-one moved, he let his dark magic float into the air. The magic almost threatening them to hear his command.

"Get out of here" tom said and it was all what the cowards needed as they practically ran out of the room. They didn't wanted to be in the presence of such a powerful man who could very easily kill just by showing that even by using little amount of magic, he could very easily kill them.

Lucius and severus remained as all the others left. Severus shifting from one foot to another feeling uneasy and fear. Lucius shifted protectively over severus instinctively. He had always felt a pull towards severus and it couldn't be explained by words. His son had also received his inheritance as dom veela and waited for 2 months before he felt his sub going through creature inheritance and was in danger. He had straight out flew out of the manor and had not still not contacted him or narcissa.

"Tom come here" harry said using his dominant voice and watched as tom immediately stood up and walked towards him, glaring at him.

"Who are you?" Tom asked again annoyed at the man who has too kuch control on him.

"You can't just forget your nemesis this easily. Can you tom?" Harry replied with a smirk on his too beautiful face.
It took some time before severus and tom finally recognized the man.

"Harry potter?" Tom immediately aimed his wand at harry even though his hand shook at pointing the wand towards his dominant.

"Tsk tsk tom, you are already in big trouble of using potions and glamour to hide your creature. You put yourself in danger and I assure you that this will never happen again" harry said in disapproval and a bit of anger on his face. His half Veela and dragon didn't like the fact of his mate being so disobedient against his dominant.

Harry turned to severus and lucius. Lucius was looking at him and tom in shocked and confused. Severus looked like he was ready to run and was already thinking about apparating.

"You are not going anywhere severus. Another sub who hid his creature and didn't inform his dom that he is his mate. That's dangerous and reckless " Harry said with darkened eyes. He didn't expected one more sub to recklessly put themselves in danger while knowing how the potion affected him.

"You are using potions and glamour to hide your status. That's really reckless sev" lucius said in anger and concerned.

He had always been overprotective of snape and felt a pull towards him which was nothing like narcissa. There are times when he questioned himself that is narcissa even his mate but always shook the thought away as he remembered that he had felt a strong pull towards narcissa after his inheritance. Though the pull had weakened as the days go and he barely felt it anymore.

Severus flinched at hearing his dom angry voice. His creature not liking the fact that his dom was angry with them.

"Now you two, pull down the glamours or I will do it myself" Harry said impatiently.

"Do it sev and you too marvelo" lucius said using his dom voice.

Harry raised his eyebrow in confusion. "He likes to be called marvelo" lucius said after seeing the confused look.

"N-no" severus said firmly but it lost it effrcr as sev legs were trembling.

"I will do it then " harry said when both the subs refused their dom orders. His impatience finally hitting its end and he let out his magic wash over the two.
It took only a minute for the magic to wash away the glamours and potions in their system.

Lucius and harry felt the pull hit force as there stood severus and tom stood.

Their eyes darting everywhere but them.
Severus was a submissive vampire, his height small and was about 5'4. His pale skin was silk and smooth. His lips were fuller. He has curves in the right places. His black piercing eyes now were blue and his hairs reached his shoulder. He truly looked differant than the dungeon bat. He was beautiful and without thinking much more, lucius walked towards the sub and picked him up easily, one of the advantage of a dom and run his nose in sev neck and found the smell intoxicating. Lucius was hit by a big realization. This was his submissive mate.

Tom was smaller than severus. His height only 5 feet. He was a submissive neko. One pair of fluffy black ears sat on his head. His hairs now reached his waist and and black tail moving one side to another nervously. His curves in eight places. His red eyes were similar to ruby . His lips were red and pouty. He truly was a sight to see. Harry picked him ignoring the squeak in surprise. He ran his nose and breathed in the intoxicating smell of his mate.

"I am so confused. Why was I believing that narcissa was my mate?" Lucius asked. He couldn't believe that his beautiful mate had been so much closer but he had chosen to ignore him and put his attention on narcissa.

"Dumbledore " was the only answer harry gave lighlt kissing his mate forehead lovingly.

"I am going to kill that old coot" muttered lucius angrily. Snape whined when he felt his mate anger but was quickly shush when lucius kissed his cheek.

"Not before I do" harry responded.

"I am going to kill that dumbwhore" a new voice says and there entered draco with his big white wings out. In his arms was a small beautiful boy. His ears were longer, his cheeks were red due to embarrassment and was squirming trying to get down but failing miserably ad his dom tightened his grip on him.

"Draco, who is the boy?" Harry asked curiously. He knew the boy scent. It was of plants and rain.

Draco smirking kissing lightly on the boy head. ,"this is Neville longbottom"

If you like the chapter please vote and comment!!