Prologue

Rain hit the window as sapnap sat in front of his computer. I had just got done streaming with dream and the others for the 4 hunter video. I checked the time and saw that it was almost midnight. I rubbed my eyes, tired after all the excitement of chasing dream and finally killing him in the end. I went to turn off my computer when something appears on my screen. It was a link to a website I haven't heard of. I was tempted to shut off my computer and forget about the link but I was also curious about what the link was for. When I finally made the decision to click on it and did everything shut down and I was left in darkness. I stood up, started by the sudden darkness. Did a blackout happen? I went to go look out the window when i felt something wrap around my foot and I felt myself falling. I twisted in the air and felt something hard hit the back of my head. The world spun before going completely black.

George was in his kitchen when he felt I small buzz from his sweat pants pocket. He took out his phone and saw he had a message from sapnap. I clicked on the notification and was met with a link. I clicked on the link but nothing happens. I was about to ask sapnap what this was for when my phone suddenly died on me. I was sure that my phone was in full charge so this confused me. I shrugged it off and left the kitchen. I was making my way up the stairs when all the lights died. Unable to see what was in front of me I lost my balance and started to fall. I hit my head harshly on the ground and everything went darker than black.