ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴊɪᴍɪɴ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴ

TAEHYUNG nervously stood there. Jimin noticed the other's expression and turned around.

Jimin's immediately greeted jungkook with a smile. The pink-headed male was determined to let those two be alone together.

"Jimin-shiii!" Jungkook yelled out exaggeratedly

Taehyung heard it and laughed. He felt butterflies when the raven-headed boy walked closer.

Closer to taehyung that is.

"Jungcockkkk!" Jimin yelled as well, making taehyung laugh even more.

This all was part of jimin's internal plan to get those two together.

1. Jimin knew taehyung has a big charm that catches many people's attention. He is obviously gonna use it.

2. He's gonna make taehyung look as charming as possible to make jungkook notice it.

3. He'll purposefully do wrong things in order for jungkook to notice how nice and caring taehyung is.

Then BAM. Love.

"Taetae, I came to talk about the project."

Jimin nudged taehyung's arm. The blonde looked up at him and gently nodded his head.

Jimin whispered something in his ear.

"Don't overthink it."

Taehyung would've groaned had it not been for the raven-head's presence.

Wow, what an idea! Why didn't I think of that before!

Jimin said a small goodbye to taehyung and left so that those two could chat.

Taehyung's face started turning red know that he's alone with him. He started feeling butterflies.

"So, my house or your house?"

Taehyung thought fast.

If he comes to my house, then I can show him all of my video games! He must love video games! Maybe that's how we can get closer! My mom won't be home either!

"M-My house," he softly stuttered.

"Great well, here's my number. Text me," the younger handed taehyung a piece of paper which had his number on it.

Taehyung internally squealed. He got his crush's number.

"Mhm."

"Right, now I have to get to class. See you soon taetae!"

Jungkook smiled and ruffled taehyung's hair before he jogged off. Taehyung unconsciously smiled.

Suddenly, jimin came dashing at him and grabbed both of taehyung's shoulders, and yelled.

"OMG, BITCH, GUESS WHAT? I FOUND A MAN!"

Wait, what?

*****

The two were at taehyung's home now chatting.

"Yeah, so like, his name's min suga. Bruh, he's the hottest ghost I've ever seen."

Taehyung chuckled at his friend.

"How did you two meet?"

"Oh, we were both at the library when he helped me reach a book and now we're friends even though he literally fell asleep after!"

Jimin then changed the topic, remembering about taehyung and jungkook's interaction.

"So, how did your little chat with jungkook go?"

Taehyung immediately froze and his cheeks turned rosy red.

"Uhm...it went alright...I got his number...."

Jimin choked.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THIS?!?!"

"U-Uhm..." Taehyung awkwardly said.

Jimin snatched taehyung's phone from his bed that they were sitting on.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Duh, messaging him?"

Taehyung panicked and snatched the phone back.

"N-No! I don't want you to do it."

"Then you do it. Text him. I dare you," jimin smirked.

Taehyung sighed in defeat. He unlocked his phone and opened his contacts.

Welp, I'm about to faint. Lord, please help me. Fuck you jimin for making me do this. Thanks to you, I'm gonna be in the hospital and I'm gonna fail the project as well.

Taehyung wished he would just disappear and respawn on an island. Far away from here.
_______________________

End of chapter 3 🏠