ᴏɴᴇ: ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀꜱ

TAEHYUNG is what some people describe as a 'Dandere.'

A Dandere is someone who's quiet, and shy. They are often too embarrassed to talk to someone.

You can compare taehyung to Hinata from Naruto as well.

Being a Dandere was always a struggle for taehyung as the blonde only had jimin as his friend.

He was very shy around people and it made it harder for him to voice out his feelings properly. once he started forming a crush on a boy, it became even harder for him to communicate.

The blonde male couldn't even walk up to him without blushing hard.

Thank lord jimin is there to back him up.

*****

"Kim fucking taehyung. Are you listening?"

Taehyung snapped back into reality and looked at his best friend jimin.

"Uh...yeah I'm listening."

"So as I was saying, she said 'you're a hoe' and then I went 'well, your mom's a hoe.' Can't believe that Karen."

Taehyung chuckled at his friend's rant. Jimin was a more talkative person who wasn't afraid to say what he wants.

He was just ranting over about how he came across a Karen yesterday.

"So, did you meet any crazy karens?" The pink-haired male asked.

"Mmm, no. Like always. I just sat near my window and drew."

"You've gotta get out more. Like generally go outside."

Taehyung groaned. This happened all the time.

Jesus, why does he have to say that all the time?

"But I don't wanna," the blonde pouted.

"But you gotta," the other mimicked.

As they were eating their lunch in their school's cafeteria, taehyung's eyes looked at the lunch door.

This was because of the time. 11:010.

That's when his crush, jeon jungkook would come to lunch.

Taehyung always noticed him for some reason. It's like one of those moments where you don't know how you know something, but you do anyway.

"You staring at him again?"

Taehyung looked at jimin and slowly nodded his head.

"Staring ain't gonna do anything, love."

Taehyung nodded again, not wanting to be engaged in the conversation anymore.

"So, about him. You might get a chance to be with him."

Well shit. Taehyung thought.

He didn't want to be near jungkook because he was afraid he might mess up.

But then again, he wanted to be with jungkook because he likes him.

"Remember that end of the unit project? It's a partner project. The partners are being picked by their birthday months."

Taehyung looked at jimin, surprised. He was expecting to interact with jungkook through school considering he can't talk to anyone outside of it.

"So?"

"I saw the list of months. People whose birthdays are on September and December are partners."

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock. He's gonna be paired up with his crush after all.

He was starting to feel butterflies of anxiousness and nervousness.

He didn't want to complete hope that he'd be with him, because if he's not, he's gonna be upset.

"W-Well➖ um➖ okay. I-I guess," the blonde stuttered out, not knowing how to respond to that.

Jimin softly chuckled at his friend's awkward response. He himself found it quite cute. He wasn't the only one either.
_______________________

End of chapter 1 👬