ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

TO jungkook, taehyung has always been someone to didn't open up to others.

Jungkook noticed how taehyung blends in with everything. It's almost as if he's invisible.

He noticed taehyung's flustered expression whenever he's with someone new. Especially towards him. 

This was the reason why he never thought of anything other than that.

Jungkook noticed taehyung with jimin. 

Jimin was that extroverted kid that makes friends with a lot of people.

After jimin befriended jungkook, he befriended taehyung. 

That's how the raven-headed boy knew taehyung. 

Jungkook always thought the boy had magnificent looks and facial features. He looked like someone from your imagination.

Or someone you want to be. He has everything.

He's kind, caring, protective, has the looks. Pretty much everything.

From the day jungkook set his eyes on taehyung he made it his mission to help taehyung socialize more.

He was concerned that taehyung wouldn't be able to stand up for himself, considering how quiet and shy he is.

He found the perfect opportunity to work with him during the project.

He made sure to start every conversation for him and let the blonde reply.

The day that they went to jungkook's house, he found out that taehyung was incredibly good at playing Mario cart.

 As the sun shined throughout the halls of jungkook's high school, he entered his first class. Math.

Oh, how boring it is. 

Jungkook took his seat in the third row of the class, towards the window.

There were a few students there. Some chatting, others fixing themselves. 

Jungkook looked at the door and saw taehyung enter. 

His head was down and he was wearing a thick plaid sweater.

He took his seat in the row behind jungkook, next to the window where he always sits.

Jungkook would be lying if he didn't think that I was cute. 

Like taehyung, he noticed many things about taehyung that some people wouldn't.

He noticed how he'd play with the end of his sweat and make sweat paws. 

He noticed how his ears would burn up when he talks to someone other than jimin.

He noticed how he scrunched his nose when he was confused. 

The one thing jungkook didn't know was why he was so shy around jungkook.

Unlike the others, taehyung never stuttered in front of new people. He was just awkward. 

But when taehyung is with jungkook, his face turns red and along with it, his ears. 

He stutters a lot is way shyer with him than others. 

The raven-head wanted to change that. 

Seeing as how the teacher wasn't here yet, the aforementioned turned his head towards taehyung.

"Taetae."

Jungkook immediately noticed how his cheeks turned red which he internally cooed at.

"Y-Yes?"

"Do you wanna hang out together? Like, get food together or something?"

Taehyung literally stopped at that. His ears turned red and he looked down and started fiddling with his fingers. 

"So?"

"Y-Y-Yes...I'd like that...," he quietly stuttered. 

Jungkook smiled and ruffled the male's thick hair, making it messy. 

*****

"Good job, kookie, you yourself a date. Momma is proud."

Jungkook's very handsome friend patted his back.

I'm guessing y'all know who that is.

Worldwide Handsome Jin, the most handsome man out there, and he knows it.

He was jungkook's wingman back when they were children. 

"I can get myself a date whenever I want to."

"Don't flatter yourself. I can too," jin sassily remarked. "Who are you going with anyway?"

"Taehyung," he stated.

"Who's he?"

Jungkook sighed to himself. 

Man, taehyung has some incredible powers of invisibility.  I wonder who else doesn't know he exists. 
_______________________

End of chapter 5 🐀