10

It was now going on Wednesday, last night for Hyde's birthday the gang met up at Foremans. We smoked and just a good time like always.

I was currently on my way home from school, thank god the school day had came to an end.

I walked home today, because why the fuck not. As I walked up to the house an unfamiliar car was in the driveway.

I walked up the driveway, up the porch stairs and opened the door. There Kasey was sitting in a chair and what seemed like two people sitting in the couch.

I couldn't tell who they were with their backs turned.

      "V, hey how was school?" He asked as he stood up and made his way over to me.

  "It was good, what's going on?" I asked as I walked towards the kitchen.

         "Tyler baby, you're so big." She said.

Oh god, please no.

      I turned around and their they were, the bastards who left us.

           "Aren't you happy to see us?" She asked as she stood up with her arms open.

    Before I could say anything, I ran straight to my door. Slamming it and locked it behind me. I immediately broke down and cried, I had to get out of here.

    I quickly put together an outfit and stuffed it into my bag.

       I went straight to my window, unlocked it and pushed out the screen. I grabbed my backpack and quietly climbed out of the window.

   I shut the window, carefully walked around the house then ran down the street to Foremans. I didn't really know what to do, my first instinct was to go to Red and Kitty.

         Once I got to the driveway I wiped my eyes then went and opened the back door, walking in.

   "V what's wrong?" Kitty asked.

I shook my head and broke down once again.

   "Shh it's okay. Let's go take a seat." She said as she helped me up and into the living room.

         She handed me a tissue and I took it, wiping the tears and trying to calm myself down.

   "What's going on?" She asked.

"My parents are at my house." I said.

     "You're kidding." She said.

I shook my head, "I wish I was." I said.

She wrapped her arm around me, pulling me closer to her.

       "I can't go back there." I said.

"I'm not letting you go back there." She said as she rubbed my head.

      As I calmed down, Kitty had went into the kitchen, to make phone calls.

         A couple minutes later, Kitty had came back into the room along with Red.

   "I called Kasey, and he understands." She said.

"My parents aren't, when I came home they acted like nothing happened like as if everything was okay." I said.

        "You're parents are something else." Red said as he shook his head.

"What if they try to come over? I can't handle it." I said.

       "If they come over, I'll give them a piece of my mind." Red said.