Ladies ladies ladies

If yk yk

Kai was over at Sophie house, fucking her from back slowly for the 3rd time this week.

she whimpered into his hand as he covered her mouth.  Since her mom and her boy friend was downstairs. It was midnight and she snuck him in. This wasn't her usual behavior. Skipping school to fuck. Nobody knew about them yet. Not even Kai friends. They don't even that Kai and her are cool again.

Soph eyes rolled to the back of her head. she couldn't think correctly and not being able to make any noise made it worse for her.  "You missed daddy" Kai said seductively into her ear. it was enough to make her toes curl up and her to moan out loud

"Fuck daddy" she yelled As her back began to hurt from the deep arch it was holding.

Sophie continued moaning kinda loud. "stop before you get us caught you missed me a lot huh?." he aggressively says. 

She nodded tighten herself around his dick.

Kai gripped onto her hair to stop her from saying anything else. Or moaning louder it's already happening Though. She got tired of holding in her moans. She needed to let them out.

"don't cum unless i tell you too." He said

Sophie whined wondering why he always does this. She always listens to him but for once she wasn't gonna listen to what he had to say. she wanted to let go badly but got scared of him going harder hurting herself more. Even though she liked the pain. He knows she likes the pain too. She's a inner freak. One day it was gonna come out but it's only been 2 weeks. I month until graduation. They both wanted to talk about it but couldn't bring it up.

He took his hand from her mouth and took her arms, holding them behind her. She moaned into her bed sheets, trying to scoot up to get away from him. 

"i said wait," he demands. He sped up causing the back board to hit the wall.making the walls shake

"Fuck daddy wait" she moaned before accidentally released her liquids and his into her bedsheets

"I-I couldn't hold it anymore " she moaned in pleasure

  "yoo! nylah what the fuck are you doin'?" Her mom's boyfriend Ron yelled from behind her door.

he tried to open it but, the door was locked. Per usual

"when did we start locking doors around here?" He said before starting to bang on the door hard as he could. Making the walls shake some more and the tv. And at the worse time ever Kai came on her back

"I told you this was a bad idea" she laughed

""Hold on please"!" Sophie screams back, letting out a small whimper. As Kai fingered her cause he was bored.

"If you don't open this door in 10 minutes I'm busting it."

He yelled Sophie looked him in the eyes he didn't looked dazed he actually wasn't he doesn't care about that man. Or whatever he does.

"Want me to stop"he mumbled lowly even though she was close.

"No keep going"she groaned. They sat there for the 10 minutes cause they both had nothing more to do. And plus he ain't wanna leave her. They could've both just snuck out but didn't. Would've made everything better to be honestly. But they both hard headed

He never met a girl like Sophie. Her family was..toxic. But she never seemed to care. Sometimes he wonders if she cries at night and doesn't tell him. When he cries at night which hasn't happened in a while since he's "been" with Sophie. He actually asked her to be his gf he doesn't want a label. She knows that she belongs to him and he knows he belongs to her.
Hopefully
All the other girls he done dated besides his last gf wasn't like Sophie. All his other gfs didn't work out.
The both hurried and got dressed

He snapped out his thought as the door slammed down on the ground breaking. Her moms dad had a gun pointed directly at Kai head. Kai is used to this by now. He knows they never actually shoot.

"Get out my house"he yelled from the depths of hell

Sophie thought Kai would piss his pants or something but he smirked? Kissing Sophie goodbye then leaving. He knew if she wasn't safe she would've said something. Pussy ass nigga would never do anythin. Like to seem him try.

"Put the gun away"she sighed rolling her eyes.

They both won't never forget this Saturday.

He put the gun away and walked out the room. Following Kai.

Heading to Micheal house.

"Remember Ron"he smirked

"Yeah? white boy Ron?"he asked

"Yeah"he nodded

"What about him"

"That's the Ron that beat on Sophie"

"Just lace his shit when he come back"a boy in the back said

"Bet"Kai said

They added all types of shit into the bag. Since he always orders on Saturdays. Nigga must be an addict ain't no way you can smoke that much crack. He didn't think before he did which he should have. Really should have thought that through