The one where both of them act fucking stupid

What you must understand about me I'm a deeply unhappy person.

The ambulance came and I rode with him.

"I'm sorry about your boyfriend"

"I don't care" I lied holding back the tears.

Honestly I don't know how to feel. Am I happy. Or am I sad. He probably not even crying about me. So why would I cry about him. Why do I even care. I made this choice. He made his. We wasn't meant to be anyways I wanted us to be meant to be.

"I'm sorry for what he did to you.it was unnecessary and uncalled for and it's all my fault"

2 weeks later
Kai

"Wake up"some girl from my class said handing me some breakfast. She's been coming her everyday when I don't come to class. Nice of her. She's gay though. I think I saw her kissing some girl so I think she is gay.

"You need to come to school"she sighed before cleaning up the cups and shit. Which I ain't ask her to do. But I ain't complaining.

"Is that...uhhh semen"she stuttering looking at a stain on a pillow under my bed.

I need to get out. I mean it was what she thought it was. I'm down bad. That shit was disgusting.

"Don't touch it"I said going back to the sleeping position I was in.

"That's kinda gross"she faked gagged

"Honestly I heard what happened and I could stalk her for you"she shrugged

"For real?"i said getting up

"Yeah I'm good at that stuff"she nodded

"Fine. I gotta pay you or something?"

"Yeah. Clean up your room."she said sniffing for something.

I got up and it was clean in less than 20 minutes cause she helped me.

We walked out of my room the same time soph and ty walked out of his room.....

"Abort mission. Abort mission"Candy laughed pushing us both back in.

"I'm going bad to sleep"I groaned.

"No your not"she said dragging me back outside

"They probably not even doing anything." She shrugged

"Don't lie now" I sighed

"Yeah they definitely fucking. She's so over you dude. I tried helping you. I think you should move on"

I looked at her like she was dumb

"Okay then. So when I say it you get mad but that's what you been telling me all day. So we are gonna get up. And we are gonna stalk your ex so you can win her back"

"Why you wanna help me"

"Cause...your life is like a lifetime movie"

I got up stretching before we walked out the room. 

God this better work. I miss her.

**
Sophie
"Yeah she's so crazy bro"ty yelled talking to me about the rape allegations.

"And her friends lied for her too. All because I didn't give her some money. And you know I'm black and shit. So of course white girls gotta come for me"he chuckled As we drove down to his lake house.

All he's been talking about was this. And I didn't even bring it up. So I can tell he was telling the truth. I would mad too.

I couldn't stop thinking of Candy. And Kai. Together. He moved on. Without me. Eh did he move on. Nobody gave him permission to move on. He moves on when I move on.

Step 1. Move on.

Step 2. Brag about moving on.

We got to his beach house and got on top of his car to see the flashing lights.

"So what's been on your mind" he said looking at me. I blushed shaking my head no. Meaning I had nothing to say.

"You drink?"

"No it-never mind. No I don't drink" i nodded

"Smoke?"

He gave me the blunt which made me furrow my eyebrows cause Kai rolled his a different way.

Few hours later

We where still on his car it was about 30 past 30 past midnight.

My eyes were so puffy.

I looked to my side seeing ty get up and yanked my arm.

"You where falling" he laughed hovering over me.

"Oh haha I didn't even notice maybe we should get off the car" i laughed

"No were fine right here" he laughed lifting my skirt up.

"Im on my period" I yelled lying.

"Don't be a pussy"

"I don't want to. Not right now" I said trying to move away but my legs where pinned with one of his hands.

"No stop." I cried.

"Shut up. "He yelled. His pants where already down I had nothing to do.

I moved up only to not have anything hold me realizing but it was too late I already fell off his car. A crack was the last think I heard before passing out.