Chapter 54: Family of SeokJin; I'm So Sorry

Namjoons pov

I slide down the wall next to the vending machine and pull my legs close to my chest. 'I put my husband in the hospital.' I laid my head on my knees and close my eyes, taking deep breaths. 'Can't break down here, got to stay strong for them.' I press my lips together and stood up, using the machine to do so, and then looked at the candy in my hand. With a low sigh, I walked back to my family and hand Hyuna the chocolate.

"God, I love being able to get fat!" She squeals while I sat next to Jaemin.

"Are you and Jinnie going to separate?" I looked at him with a frown.

"Why would you say that? No, of course, not."

"Oh, it's just that my parents used to fight- I-I mean my real parents o-or I mea-" I sighed and removed my hand from over the kids mouth to trace over my eyebrow with my finger.

"Jae, people do fight, it's okay. We're not going to break up." The boy nods and lays his head against my arm.'Hopefully..... No! I shouldn't think of that. I love him and he loves me. This was just a fight... that got a bit extreme, nothing else.'

"Family of SeokJin?" I looked up while Hyuna rose her hand. "Okay, so he's fine and awake. I do suggest you go in one at a time so you don't overwhelm him though." A nurse said with a warming smile and Hyuna looked at me.

"You go in first, call us in when you're both ready." I slowly get up from the horrible metal chair with no comfort before following the nurse to a room.

"He's inside." I nervously nodded and walked in to find Jin on his phone.

"Hey." He looked up and nothing. "Um, so we kinda need to talk or well I do since I'm the one who put you in the hospital." I gulped guilty and hesitantly sat on the chair next to him. "I should first off say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have walked out like that without telling you where I was going. That was wrong of me I get that, but I didn't want to get in a fight with you and I somehow made it to the beach. I wasn't thinking. A-And I-I'm so s-sorry." I cried lowering my head with my hands in between my thighs. "I'm so sorry."

"This is partly my fault as well." I looked up frantically and shook my head, wiping my eyes.

"No! Please don't think that. This is all me-" I froze, suddenly having a clear view of my husband's face. He was so pale, with tears staining his porcelain face; his eyes glossed over and his bottom plump lip in between his teeth.

'Even when he is upset, he's beautiful.'

"Please." He whispered making me mindlessly nod. "We both are at fault. Not just you, Joon I should have been better with my attitude as well. I let what happened at lunch, consume me, literally-".

"I should have been a better husband Jin and helped you through your tough time. You were upset and I didn't do anything to help you feel better." I put a hand through my hair with a sniffle and a smile.

"I should have just dropped my anger but I became stubborn and my body couldn't handle that." Jin leaned over and grabbed my hand, pulling it and me closer to his bed.

"We just had a bad week, guppie." I nodded and shooed Jin over, crawling into his bed to hold my husband in my arms.

"I'm still sorry."

"I am too, very much. I can't control what happened." Jin nuzzled his head against my chest and slung his arm over my stomach.

"Why didn't you tell me that you do this? Your panic attack method."

"It's not like I self-harm myself. I just... sit in a corner and cry."

"Jin, I don't want to walk by our room and hear nothing. If you're upset or about to cry I want to be next to you. I want to be the one to hold you and make you feel comfortable, not Hyuna. Me. Kim Namjoon, your husband."