First love fly me away

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.
Those damn annoying alarm clocks always getting you up when you want to sleep.
Then glass breaks.
I knew my mom was up and hung over, she's yelling at my little brother again. Again. I hate that word. Again.
I get up once again and and become a referee.
"David you stupid little shit! You broke a plate! I can't believe you! Your a curse to this fucking family!" My mother screamed as I walked down my long hallway again. My brother just cried loudly. I knew this was gonna be a long day again. My mom was just about to hit my brother before I called out to her.
"Don't you dare hit him again or swear to god I will end your life!" I shout. My mother looks at me with horror. I have my fathers ice blue eyes and small pupils. This always made her cringe so she just looked away in shame. "Are you gonna do something?" I asked. She just walked out, probably going to drink more.
Walking over to my brother, he reaches out his arms to hug me. "David, you need to be careful okay?" He just nods in reply.

••••

The school bell rang and I shooed David off to his class. Artemis was waiting for me as always. He could see the tired look on my face. He knew what that meant and opened his arms. I ran right into them, because there in his arms, I was home. Artemis held me tighter "c'mon Stella, we need to go to class." I held my breath and nodded. I let go, Artemis put his arm around my shoulders. We walked to class again.

••••
Getting home from work, I lazily walk into my room, exhausted. "Stella! Your home love!" Artemis said as he dropped his pencil and ran over to hug me. "Hay babe. Work was hard today. I can't get over the amount of fat, horny guys that come to Wendy's. It freaks me out. Our boss was also hung over so that made nothing fun." I said and hugged him tightly. Artemis kissed my forehead. "It'll be over soon hun. It's our senior year and as soon as we get out, you, me, and David will get a house together. It'll all be okay honey." I nodded and let go. "Sounds good to me Artemis. Now look away I wanna get out of these clothes." I said. Artemis whistles and turned around. I took off my red shirt and black pants. Then I felt Artemis's hands on my hips and his lips on my shoulder. "I thought I told you to turn around." I said glaring at him "ooops" he said in reply. I pulled my blue baggy shirt over me and some black lose shorts on. I broke away from Artemis and laid down on my bed. "Fly me away Atrie, take me to Pluto or something. Anywhere but here" he sighed and said "someday Stella Luna Samrid. Someday"