Chapter 32:Soul Bond

Y/N's P.O.V.

I cough and clench my teeth and hiss as I hold my soul...well...at least HALF my soul,close to me.

My husband lifts me up a bit and looks at me worriedly.

Sans:"F-Fuck...Baby...Baby can ya hear me?.."

I look at him sadly and he looks at my soul sadly.I see red liquid begin to form on the corner of his eyesockets.

I sit up gently clutching my soul and look at Nightmare angrily.I get up as soon as I feel my soul start to become numb.I growl intensely and everyone steps back.

Ink:"Y-Y/N...If you get too angry,The evil Y/N Can come out!"

I glare at Nightmare and he chuckles.

Nightmare:"You poor poor soul...You know nothing.You're fighting on the wrong side."

"I...DONT...care.."I hiss and hold my soul tightly."I'm going to kill you..."

Error:"Y/n,YoUr EvIl cOuNtEr pArT!It'S-"

"Quiet."I say sternly and they stay silent.I keep glaring at Nightmare and walk towards him slowly.He grins.

Nightmare:"I bet you're realllyyyy curious on why you've been brought back to life.~"He chuckles and I look at him confused yet sternly.

"What...are you talking about."

He grins and comes closer to me.

Nightmare:"I know who created you Y/N.Why You're alive...Why you're here."I look at him shocked and look back at ink then look back at nightmare and glare at him.

"I still don't buy it...Ink could've made me and lied about it.Why the hell should I trust you?"

He shrugs and chuckles as he holds half my soul.

Nightmare:"It wasn't ink.~"He circles around me and he looks at everyone else protecting each other and giving me space."Look at them...So full of fear...because of you they won't come near you."He grins again and I glare at him."But that's not what you care about...is it?..Y/N L/N."

"Shut.Up."

Nightmare:"Aw come on sweetheart.~Im just jokin."He chuckles and keeps circling me then glares at the group."Take one step and she'll die.So keep yourselves-"I throw a punch and he stops it and chuckles then looks at me."Nice punch,You almost had it."He grabs my throat and throws me to the other side of the platform."Think about it Y/N,The very reason why You're alive,is because you were an experiment that went wrong."

I growl as I get up slowly and onto my feet.Nightmare walks towards me and grins."No!Im not!"

Nightmare:"Well...Your other half...Says otherwise."I glare at him.

"If you know who made me then just fucking tell me already!WHY AM I HERE!"

Nightmare:"Temper temper,I can see what he did with your new design."He grins."He steps out of the way and looks at the group."Why don't you ask the skeleton that made your pal-"He looks at me and grins."Damien.~"

Dream:"Brother...enough!"

I look at ink and Dream with wide eyes then look at the group.

Ink...I-Ink made Damien?!

"I-Ink-"

Nightmare:"Wrongggg!"He chuckles."Try my brother.~"

I look at Dream horrified and everyone gasps except Dream.Dream looks away sadly.