Epilogue

Kris's P.O.V.

Frisk and I gasp as we see the sight before us.

Woah...

We get closer and see mom...Holding something.

We get closer to mom and she sees us and smiles.

Y/N:"Hey honey bees,I want you to meet someone."

We stand by the side of the hospital bed and see...a small baby.

The baby...is quiet,asleep,such a peaceful sleep it looks like.I look at mom.

"Who's baby is it?"

She giggles and Dad thwacks the back of my head.

"Ow!"He hushes me as I rub the back of my head.

Sans:"Don't wake up ya sister."

I look at the baby with my eyes widened.

Frisk:"Sister?"

"We have a baby sister?"

Mom nods.

Y/N:"Although...We Don't know what to name her yet."

I look at the baby and look at mom.

"How about Susie?"

Y/N:"Susie?"

I nod."I used to have a friend who was a monster that was named Susie.She was a good friend of mine."

Mom smiles and nods and looks at the baby.

Y/N:"Susie it is then.I kinda like it."

I look at frisk who tries to see our baby sister but...Seems like she/he can't.So I move out of the way so she/he can get a closer look.

Frisk and flowey gasp.

Frisk:"She's so tiny."

Flowey:"She really is."

Y/N:"Would you two like to hold her?"

Our eyes widened but we nod immediately and she giggles.She gives baby susie to me first and I look down at Susie quietly.She gently coos in my arms and moves around a bit.I smile as I put my finger in her hands and she grabs onto it.

"She's so beautiful."

Frisk:"Come on Kris I want to hold her."She/He whispers.I giggle quietly and Frisk Govea flowey to mom.Once her/his hands are empty,I give baby Susie to Frisk.

Baby Susie,doesn't make a fuss,She just snuggled into frisk's arms and coos.

Frisk smiles.

Frisk:"We're gonna have so much fun together Susie.We Can fight pirates and play ball."

Sans:"Alright kids,Lets get you out of here."

Frisk:"But Daddddd."Frisk whines.

"Aww come on Dad."

Sans:"No butts kids."Frisk gives baby Susie to Dad gently and he holds her gently.He then gives baby Susie back to Mom and he kisses moms forehead.Frisk grabs flowey and we all walk out of the room while Mom takes care of baby Susie.We look at Dad as he closes the door behind him."I'm gonna take you to Papyrus's House to spend the night."

"Okay,But when will mom and Baby Susie be home?"

Sans:"Tomorrow kiddo."He smiles gently and ruffles my hair and does the same thing to Frisk."I have to stay here to take care of ya Mother."