Chapter 35:Together

Y/N's P.O.V.

The while platform starts to shake and even nightmare looks nervous.

Oh shit...

Nightmare:"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Whats going on?!"I yell and a few ink puddles appear on the ground and something or SOMEONE is crawling out of them.

Figures crawl up from the ink puddle and one of them seems to be carrying something...Actually a few seem to carry something.

They shake and wipe the ink off them and it comes off with ease.

Its...Horror?

He sees me and chuckles as he swings his axe over his shoulder.

Horror:"Hey Y/N,How's my favorite dish-I-I mean,Human."He grins and walks towards us and turns around facing Nightmare.

"Horror?What are you doing here?"

!:"INK SENT FOR US!"

I turn to see Underswap sans,Blueberry to be specific.

"What?But-"

?:"You didn't REALLY think you'd do this all by yourself did you?"

I look to see outer and smile gently.

"Outer."

He smiles.

Outer:"Good to see you Y/N,Nice eyes by the way."

I blush a bit and they come over to our side and stand by me.

!:"Yeesh what a fuckin dump,Did we REALLY leave it like this last time?And what the fuck is wrong with her eyes?"

?:"Quiet You idiot."I look and see more figures standing there.From Mafia Fell,Mafia and G Sans himself.

"Why...Why did Ink call for you guys?"

Mafia looks at me and smiles as he loads his gun and cocks it back.

Mafia:"This fight-"

Mafia Fell:"Is our fight too toots."They come over to my side and smile."We never back down especially when our universes are at stake."He cracks his neck and pulls out two pistols from inside his blazer.

"Wow,Always knew you were a softie."I giggle and he growls flashing his gold tooth.I then see a shadow towering over me and look up to see the human version of my husband.He grins and goes down to my level.I smile a bit."Nice to see a friendly face."I giggle slightly and he smiles.

Human Fell:"And it's always great to see your sexy curves again.~"He straightens himself and chuckles as I blush,then I look at G Sans behind him.He walks away and G Sans stands in front of me.

"G."I say with a bit of anger.He grins and leans down to me.

G Sans:"Looks like My experiment went well."

"Are you an ally or not G,If you aren't I'll kill you right now."He chuckles gently.

G Sans:"As much as I'd like to be your enemy,To test your skills,I don't like the thought of some moron trying to erase my universe."He smiles and goes behind me and I look back at him sternly as he shrugs."Trust me hot stuff,You're gonna need my help,I'm the strongest out of all of us."

Sans:"Bullshit you are."

Human Fell:"Yeah fuckin right."

Mafia:"I'd beg to differ."