Chapter 4: Some Lies And Some Truths... Along With Breaking Out A Few Friends.

~RALPH P.O.V

After teaching Vanellope how to drive, thanks to Snowanna, we started heading out of the mountain so we could head to the race track... And Vanellope was a little over-excited, to say the least. 

"Hurry, hurry! Let's go. Time's a-wastin'. Come on, Ralph! Snow!" Vanellope rushed as we exited the mountain, with me pushing her kart out as Snowanna sat on top. 

"You sure are excited, Vaney," Snowanna commented.

Vanellope nodded, glitching around. "This is it. This is really happening. I almost don't believe it. I mean, I have dreamt about it for so long, and now... And now... Now I think I'm going to puke, actually. I mean, I think I might puke. You know, like a 'vurp'" Vanellope ranted/asked us, causing the two of us to look at her confused.

"A what?" the two of us questioned, both confused and amused. 

"Vomit and a burp together, and you can taste it, and it's just like rising up. Oh, this is so exciting!" Vanellope said, running in a circle. 

Snowanna clapped her hands together, jumping off the kart. "Yes, it is. It's exciting." she cheered. 

"Am I ready to be a real racer?" Vanellope muttered before she turned to look at the two of us. "Ralph, Snow, what if the gamers don't like me?" she questioned. 

"Who doesn't like a brat with dirty hair?" I jokingly commented, trying to make her feel better but she still looked uneased.

"Come on," I started saying, kneeling down in front of her. "Those people are going to love you. You know why? Because you're a winner." I told her. 

"I'm a winner," she repeated. 

"And you're adorable!" I added.

"I'm adorable!" she repeated, smiling again. 

"And everyone loves an adorable winner!" I told her with a smile. 

"Yeah!" Vanellope cheered as she jumped up in excitement.

"Okay, come on. Listen to me," I started saying as Vanellope got into her kart. Snowanna climbed on, sitting close to Vanellope as I got onto the back of the kart.

"If you get nervous, just keep telling yourself. 'We must win Ralph's medal or his life will be ruined.'" I told them, causing the two to look uneasy. "And have fun! Got it?" I added, giving them finger guns. 

Vanellope nodded. "Got it," she responded. 

Suddenly, Vanellope sped ahead, causing Snowanna and I to grab onto the sides of the kart while I screamed. "Whoa!"

"Oh, wait!" Vanellope said before she stopped the kart. "Hold on!" she said, grabbing Snowanna's hand while she ran back towards the mountain, dragging Snowanna with her.

"Whoa, Vaney!" Snowanna cried.

I watched them run back towards the mountain. "Where are you two going?" I asked them with a confused expression. 

"I forgot something and I need Snow's help! We'll be right back!" Vanellope yelled back as the two went back through the entrance. 

I got off the kart, chuckling. "Kids," I muttered to myself.

Suddenly, I heard a horn honk, causing me to turn around to see the King of the candy corn driving over. "Ralph! There you are. Hello!" he called to me. 

I glared at him as he got out of this kart. "You!" I angrily yelled. 

"I come alone, unarmed," he told me as if nothing had happened in the past.