Chapter 6: The Final Confrontation + Epilogue

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Ralph arrived at the top of Diet Cola Mountain. He jumped off the hoverboard, landing on the mentos. He yelled out in anger as he made it to the middle, starting to punch the center.

In the mountain, the mentos started to fall into the hot springs, causing geysers to appear. 

He kept punching them and more and more mentos started falling. "Come on!" he cried as the geysers inside became bigger and bigger.

Soon, the whole platform at the top was one hit away from falling down inside the mountain. "One more!" Ralph told himself, trying to keep himself up as the mentos he was standing on shifted.

"One-"

He was cut off when he was hit away from the middle, hitting the side of the mountain. "Oh!" he grunted in pain, hitting a wall of mentos and falling onto some more.

He looked up slightly and saw Oreline rolling towards him, hitting the wall as she grunted in pain, glitching. "Oreline, how did you get here?" he questioned in a whisper.

Oreline opened her mouth to speak.

"Welcome to the boss level!"

The two looked over, their jaws dropping slightly. "Turbo/King Candy," the two said in unison, but the two said different things.

He laughs maniacally as his face shifts between Turbo and King Candy while his body had morphed with the Cy-bug, now looking like a Pray Mantis... But with extra legs, the Cy-bug tail, and hidden wings. "Because of you, Ralph... I'm now the most powerful virus in the arcade!" King Candy/Turbo said before giggling evilly.

"I can take over any game I want. I should thank you... But it would be more fun to kill you two," King Candy/Turbo said before charging at the two.

Ralph grabbed Oreline before rolling out of the way, just in time since one of King Candy's/Tubro's claws slammed down in the spot they just were.

He smirked evilly. "Get back here, little guys!" he said before he chased after the two. 

Ralph put Oreline on his shoulder as he tried to dodge King Candy's/Turbo's legs. He was able to grab Ralph, but Oreline managed to glitch the two out of King Candy's/Turbo's hands.

They ran toward the middle again with King Candy/Turbo running around the side. Ralph raised his fist to punch down once he was in the middle. "Have some candy!" King Candy/Turbo said, hitting the two with his tail.

The two went flying back, hitting the mentos wall again. "Ugh, I'm getting sick of this guy..." Oreline muttered, the two getting up and running back towards the middle.

"Where do you think you two are going?" King Candy/Turbo questioned as he ran towards the two. 

Ralph and Oreline ducked, causing Ralph to grab him and throw him away. King Candy/Turbo smirked, rolling up into a ball as he headed back towards them.

Ralph and Oreline got back to the middle. Ralph raised his fists before King Candy/Turbo grabbed the two. "I'm not through with you two yet. Up we go!" he said, pulling the two up into the air.

Oreline screamed loudly as Ralph looked at the mountain below. "No!" he cried.

Upon hearing Oreline's scream, Felix, Snowanna, and Vanellope looked up at the three in the air. Snowanna and Vanellope ran forward. "Ralph!" Vanellope cried.

"Orey!" Snowanna cried, but Felix pulled the two back.

Felix narrowed his eyes, spotting Oreline. His eyes widened with a gasp. "Icing!" he cried softly.