05 || Nippy

Mikey couldn't stop thinking about the mysterious and wonderful woods. It was the only thing keeping him awake tonight in bed as he stared at the flickering candle on his nightstand. This all made him smile so bright because he felt like this might take him on an awfully big adventure. He needed to go back!

And that's just what he was going to do.

Michelangelo pushed the covers off his body and dangled his feet over the bed to place his shoes on. He gets up and wrapped himself in his jacket to prepare for the cold in the world of Narnia. He takes the candle off the nightstand and walks into the hallway of the massive house to make his way to the wardrobe room.

Raphael is just getting out of the bathroom with a robe over his body, his shell exposed for the clothing was made for his structure. He saw Mikey down the hall late tonight and decided to follow him to see what trouble he'd cause. Raph watched his little brother disappear around the darkened hallway and began to follow the light of the candle.

Mikey opened the door to the wardrobe room, walked up to the old-fashioned piece of furniture, and approached the door, hesitating to open it. This place is for real, right? His fingers twist the wardrobe door open and suddenly feel a chilly breeze blow in his face, putting the candle out. The young mutant smiled and gladly stepped into the world of Narnia.

And Raph wasn't far behind. When he saw the silly wardrobe, he didn't see his brother. It's just a closet sitting in the middle of the room with moonlight peeking through the window. "Mikey? Where are you?" Raph asked quietly, looking around the room. He comes up to the wardrobe and quickly opened its door. "Boo!" He exclaimed at a group of old coats. Mikey isn't there. He swore he saw Mikey come into this room. Did he seriously go into the wardrobe full of coats? Raph had no choice but to walk into the closet himself.

He felt like he was going to be made fun of for this but he needed answers on his little brother's imagination. "Mikey? I hope you're not afraid of the dark." He joked, closing the wardrobe door behind him and still not hearing Mikey respond to him. "Mikey?" Raph called out, feeling... a pine tree branch? He kept going. "Mikey?" He walks deeper into the wardrobe. "Mikey?!" Raph felt his feet trip over something underneath him as his body met the cold ground full of snow and trees towering above him. The bright day filled his entire vision, making him wonder if he was stuck in a dream.

Raphael stands tall as he dusted the snow off his body. It is pretty cold out here. "Mikey?" He says again, looking into the white forest. "Mikey? I think I believe you now!" He says, beginning to walk through the snow. He doesn't have a clue where he is at or where to start going! he follows his instincts and walks forward with courage and approached a lamppost in a small opening, surrounded by trees. 

He carried on, looking for his brother. "Michelangelo?!" His voice is hardly echoing. Now that Raph has been outside for quite some time, he began to feel his body get irritated from the cold. He's always hated the snow. He walked farther into the forest in hopes of his brother showing up, but there was nothing. Raph came to what seemed like a trail of some kind of path and stopped in the middle of it to decide which way to go.

Then, to his right, he heard bells rattling violently, getting louder down the path. "Mikey?" He says, watching what was attached to the bells quickly force him out of the way. White reindeer pulling a sleigh! "What the--!" Raph fell back, watching the sleigh come to a halt.  

Raph was stunned to see what stepped off the sleigh. It was a short man with a dark red winter's hat, a white beard, and a grumpy face. "Oh..." 

The dwarf ran after Raph with a long leather whip, ready to trip him with it. Raph tried to run from this little surprise but was caught quickly. The mutant turtle is now on his shell, looking up at a dwarf with a curved dagger at his neck. "Leave me alone!"