|2|

She was sitting under the tree crying, it pains her heart that she couldn't write about the one whom she loved the most, maybe she lacks at something

When she was busy in grooming Jagadesha came from behind. His hand reached her face and wiped her tear.

"Why are you crying dear?" He asked her. He is the supreme personality of God's head but still cares for his each devote one who surrenders to him he never left him alone.

"Everyone writes about you Mohan but when I try to write I fail every time," her full of tears.

"First stop crying, your every tear is precious," he wiped his tear, smiled toward her. The smile that was a bright as thousands sun. "Now tell me why can't you write."

"I try to write Kanha, but tell me how can I express those beautiful eyes that crafted every soul." She looked at his eyes that are long like petals of a blooming lotus.

"How I can write about these curly hairs that are as dark as cloud of monsoon, " she looked at his curly tresses that are scattered over his head and he looked as charming as a fully bloomed lotus.

"How can I express those soft lips that carry the whole universe inside them, " she looked at his crimson lips and his face that is beaming with a wide, delightful smile.

"How can I write about those hands that play the flute which withers away every pain, " she looked at the peacock feather, the flute in his waist belt.

"How can I write about those lotus feet that are salvation themselves, ones who get a place in them don't need anything, " she looked at his lotus feet that are the final destination.

"Ha tell me how can I compose about them. Only thing I know you exist before time and only you will exist after time." She said falling at those lotus feet, her pure devotion for him, surrendering to him.

He sat on the ground to her level and spoke, " no one needs to go out to search for me I always reside in every human as Atma which is a part of me. You just need to meditate upon me and you will realise that I am here, nowhere else, " he said pointing towards her heart.

"And when I reside in you, I am your every word. I am the love that pertain in your heart. For everything you do with love attains me, even these tears."

"I only know you Shresta and no one else, " she said to him embracing him.

"I am of all, that's why they call Jagannath"

"Catching you is very hard but once they realises real you and stops chasing you, they becomes one with you, " saying this a traitor tear of devotion slipped out of her eyes.

||Radhekrishn||