|3|

"Sakhi," he asked me, but how can she meet his eyes when she was ashamed

"Kanha how neglectful I was?" She asked him but it wasn't like anything was hidden from him. He is Jagadeshwar.

"What happened Sakhi?" He knows everything still try to act innocent. One who runs the whole universe

"How could I not realise that you were with me every moment, only if I could see beyond what these eyes show. What you wanted to see me?" How could not she see all of it, about which she was always oblivious?

"How Sakhi?"

"You see in summer you were the warm rays of the sun that attained to me as your love. The sweat on my forehead is proof of it." His love trying to always reach to her, how delightful it is?

"It rains, you embark to reach me through every droplet. My wet clothes are prove of it." The clothes that are deep wet in the droplets of affection.

"In winter you were the cool wind that touches me. My shivering hands prove it." The cold winds were the sweet glint of love.

"In spring-blooming flower, you aim to reach me through fragrance. The flowers in my hair are proof of it." The tiara of the glorious flower is indeed unprecedented proof.

"How couldn't I notice that you were my laugh in a happy time." She laughed and again his love was there.

"You were my tears in my sadness. When there was no one you were the only one for me." The tears that dropped from her eyes were themselves proof of their love.

"Tune of your flute how couldn't I listen to it before. It's here only, every river dances in your mellifluous tune. When the drop of rain meets the heaven of earth its pure as my meet with you." Love the purest form of belief.

"How couldn't I see you were here in with me." But she doesn't realise that she could now see him in every breath she takes.

"If only I wasn't so blind." But now she knows him, not people know him and strive to attain him.

"Sakhi."

"Kanha you are the only thing that I have in this world. Never leave my hand." She couldn't live anymore if he ever leaved her. Punish her but never leave her.

"Never," he promised and like every time he will keep it.

"Without me, you can prevail but without you, I can't even breath for a second. You are my only jewel." He was the only one she could always call as her own which she knows will never leave her.

"No one can be more selfish than me, I want a place in those lotus feet like no one else has ever wanted." You could she reach them. Whatever it takes she will embark hardest.

"I surrender unto you, you are my final destination."

||RadheKrishna||

***

This is inspired by krishnanshika writing. If you haven't check her work then check it out. You will surely love it.

I hope krishnanshika you don't mind. I shall remove it if you have any problem.

You have amazing work _/\_