lucifer x reader - my angel

note: hi lovies ! first imagine book so go easy on me- here is something to start off with
what a coincidence, i wrote this before the angelic demon event lol :')
objective: u have a crush on the intimidating yet hot oldest brother and the exchange students want to hang out with you!
——

Is Lucifer working too hard these days? He looks pretty stressed...   I thought to myself, pouting a bit and worried for Lucifer.

I don't want to see his cute face get wrinkles.

I sigh and go into my bag, my thick hair starting to make my neck sweat.

"Y/N!" someone called out to me as I raise my head and look up.

I was in RAD and was sitting down in my last class. School was gonna end in 15 minutes and the teacher had to excuse himself to talk to another staff member.

And so, the students of my class were all having their free time. Some went on their phones, some read, some jumped around, etc.

As for me, I was looking through my school bag for a hair tie to tie my H/C hair and was thinking of Lucifer.

When someone called my name, I looked and saw Simeon walking up to me from his desk.

"Hey, Simeon!" I smiled and looked at him kindly.

"Hello! What are you doing?" Simeon inquires me as I blow a piece of my hair out of my view.

"Getting a hair tie to tie my hair back..." I replied to him and then asked, "What about you?"

"I actually wanted to ask you a question!" Simeon said as I bobbed my head as a signal for him to ask.

I found a black hair tie and grabbed it, pulling my hair back and starting to tie it.

That's when Simeon asked me, "So, Solomon wants to dress up as an angel and take a pictures with Luke and I. It was fun but then before we could even see Solomon as an angel, he refused."

"And?" I blinked confused, looking at Simeon ponder.

"He said he wanted you to join us as well. The human and angel exchange students dress up as angels and then after, humans!"

I stared at him, thinking of Solomon and his wizard self pouting.

"When shall I head over to Purgatory Hall?" I asked, slightly intrigued of the idea.

"After school today!"

I hum, already thinking of fashions that Luke and Simeon would like.

"I don't mind if you join us... I really think a picture with us 4 will be adorable!" Simeon adds as I nod my head.

Dress up with the other exchange students? Hell yes!

(Time Skip: House of Lamentation, About to leave)

"Ah, I'm so excited! I really want to see Simeon and Luke in the fashions Solomon found for them today!" I cheered quietly to myself, grabbing my DDD and dusted off my skirt.

I remained in my RAD uniform, not really wanting to change into casual clothing, and headed out to the entrance.

As I did so, my phone beeped and I looked.

[Simeon: Hey! We already have an outfit prepared for you so don't worry about bringing clothes!]

I smile at my phone and before I could respond, a voice boomed behind me.