Chapter 1- An Invitation

Sophie woke up to the noise of her imparter beeping. It was already 11! She hadn't slept so well in a long time. She lazily got up and picked up her imparter. It was Biana.

"Hey Biana! What's up?" Sophie asked, sleepily. "Your hair, that's what's up?", said Biana looking mortified. Sophie quickly checked her hair in the mirror. It looked like a bird's nest.

"I was going to ask you to come over for a sleepover at 5, but you have a major hair crisis! So, come over now. We can spend the day together.", said Biana. "Ok. I'll ask Grady and Edaline. I'm sure they'll let me come. I'll be there in 15 minutes." Sophie replied.

She climbed down the stairs, and as usual, on the last step, she slipped. "Good Morning Sophie." Edaline said, not looking towards Sophie. Suddenly, she turned around. "Sophie! What happened to your hair!"

"I know. Biana hailed me on her imparter. She was going to ask me to come over for a sleepover at 5, but when she saw my hair she asked me to come over for the whole day to give me a makeover. So can I go?"

"Yes, of course! I was making some Mallowmelt. Take some for the sleepover! Are there going to be any boys?" Edaline said with a sappy smile. "Mom! Shh.. Grady will hear you and he'll give me 'the talk' again! And for your question, I don't know. Biana didn't say!" replied Sophie, annoyed.

"Grady isn't home. He has gone out for an assignment. He is coming the day after tomorrow, so I was thinking we could have mother- daughter day tomorrow. Me and Jolie used to do it all the time. We haven't ever done it. It'll be fun." replied Edaline.

"That sounds great! I'll be home by 11 tomorrow!" said Sophie. She hurried upstairs and changed into a plain tunic, grabbed the Mallowmelt (She could never forget that) and leaped away to Everglen. Biana was waiting at the gate. "It looks even worse in person,but don't worry. Let me do my magic." said Biana, as she dragged me into her room.

After three hours, seven elixirs and a lot of yelling from Sophie's side, her hair was looking normal. "Finally!", said Sophie. "Nuh-uh! Let me atleast style your hair. Silly, the makeover hasn't even started." said Biana, with a grin, as she pulled down Sophie back on her chair.

Sophie knew there was no stopping Biana. So after another hour, the makeover was finished and Sophie looked beautiful. She stared at herself in the mirror.

Her hair had been put down and had waves at the tips and she was wearing a beautiful red dress with golden designs. There was a light pink on her lips and golden eyeshadow on her eyes. Sophie was impressed.

"I knew you'd love it." said Biana, impressed with her work. "Go down and start with lunch. I will come after I am done dressing up."

"Okay! What did Della make for lunch?", asked Sophie. "Mom isn't home right now. She has gone out with dad for lunch at this new cafe in Atlantis. So, I made some Cheesebursts."

"Okay."said Sophie and went downstairs to the dining room. She had eaten dinner there the first day she had arrived in the Elvin world. Fitz was sitting and eating there.

"Hey Sophie!" he said. Sophie's heart fluttered. "Hi Fitz!" she replied, blushing as always. "You look good," he said. "You too." she replied as she grabbed a plate and started eating.

"Sophie, I need to talk to you. I didn't want to break up. Now that the Neverseen drama is over, can we get back together again. I really like you Sophie, I really do." said Fitz.

"That sounds great, Fitz. I really like you too." Sophie replied, tugging an eyelash. Fitz came closer. They were about to kiss, but suddenly....