Chapter 9- That Vacker Boy!

It was five days after the incident. Sophie was strong enough to leap now. She took a deep breath, held Keefe's hand tighter and shouted 'HAVENFIELD!' She knocked on the front door. Grady and Edaline opened it. Grady glared at their tangled hands. Edaline was even worse though. She gave sappy smiles and wiggled her eyebrows. 

"Sophie! We are so glad you are back after the incident! We were so worried. We came to visit but, you were asleep." Edaline said. "Come in." "Yes, come in. We have to talk." Grady said, glaring daggers to Keefe. 

They sat down on the couch. "How dare That Vacker Boy touch you! You will stay away from him. And tonight we are going to go and have a talk with Alden and Della about this! You too, young lady! Fitz will be there too. We will decide his punishment together.. And I will not let him touch you, let alone come four feet near you." said Grady. Sophie was about to stand up but Grady continued. 

"Wait.. this isn't the talk I have asked Keefe to stay for. Eda told me what happened. And why he got angry." said Grady. "MOM!" growled Sophie. "Sorry, honey. I had to tell him." Edaline said, apologetically. "So, you two... are a thing now?" asked Grady. "Um... no.. yes.. maybe?" Sophie mumbled. "Whenever you're ready, Foster." Keefe said. 

"I'm ready now." Sophie replied, smiling. "YES! Told you so, Eda! I win the bet! You and Alden owe me 70 lusters! I knew Sokeefe would happen!" screamed Grady, fangirling. "You guys bet on us?" Sophie asked, her jaw dropping. "I approve as long as you promise to never hurt her." Grady said to Keefe. "Mom? What about you?" Sophie asked. 

"I always approved!" Edaline squealed. "This is finally happening! Eeks!" "Why are parents so embarrassing?" Sophie groaned. "It's our job!" Edaline said. "Want some mallowmelt? It's time for celebration!" 

"Did I ever say no?" said Keefe and Sophie at the same time. Sophie leaned her head on Keefe's shoulder. It was a beautiful day.

Hey Keepers! Hope you enjoyed! I hope you liked what I did with Grady's reaction! Bye! Please vote, comment, share and follow!