Chapter 3- Awkward Confessions and More (Sophie)

"What!" I say. "We talked, nothing more." "Sure," said Biana. I was surprised Keefe didn't join in the teasing. He looked hurt and disappointed. "Fine. We kissed." I said, awkwardly. I was definitely going to give her payback. "So. Biana, Truth, or Dare." I said. 

If she chose truth, I'd ask her to confess her crush. If she chose dare, I'd dare her to confess and kiss her crush. The truth wasn't for me though. It was for Dex. They obviously liked each other. Oh my god! I have spent way too much time with Biana and Keefe. 

"I choose... tr- dare." said Biana. I smirked. Oh god. I spend too much time with Keefe. "I dare you to kiss your crush. And don't even try to deny it. I know that he is in this room." "Sophie! Please.." Biana pleaded.

"Sorry. It's payback time!" I say, smirking. "Snarky too. You're getting better, Foster!" said Keefe. I smiled. "Ok. I'll do it." Biana said, biting her lower lip. She walked towards Dex, leaned in and kissed him. They are so cute together. He kissed her back. "I started liking you 

"Take care of her or you'll be sorry." said Fitz, in big brother mode. I laughed. "Don't worry. I will." said Dex. "Ok. So, Tam, truth or dare." Biana asked. "Dare. Truth is for the weak." Tam said, confidently. "Ok. Stay in that cupboard for 7 minutes with.... Marella." she said with an evil grin, pointing at a small closet.

Biana will be Biana, so yeah. "Ok.." said Marella and Tam, awkwardly and went inside. "They'll probably be a while, so why don't we continue." said Keefe, with his smirk back. "Fitzy, truth or dare?" "Dare.. I think." said Fitz, scared. Poor Fitz. I'd be scared to be dared by Keefe too. Someone was feeling brave today. 

"I dare you to... hail Stina and tell her that you love her." said Keefe, with his cute and  mischievous grin. Cute? SOPHIE! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING! YOU ARE WITH FITZ!! "What! Keefe! Take pity on me!" said poor Fitz. 

"Nope, Fitzypoo! Nuh-uh!" said Keefe. "Alright fine." Fitz did the dare. And the look on Stina's face was priceless. "What!? she asked. "I am sorry Fitz but I don't feel the same way about you and I am already dating Cael." she said solemnly. I had never heard her so solemn ever in my life. Fitz explained it was a dare and that did not end up well. She started shouting at him for wasting her time. We all started laughing at poor Fitz. 

Tam and Marella were back, holding hands and when they us all on the floor, laughing like idiots they stared at us as if we belonged in a mental asylum. We probably looked like it anyways. "Let's play spin the bottle!" said Biana. 

"Ok..." said Linh and Marella. Biana came out with the bottle and spinned it. It landed on... Keefe. They leaned in to kiss. I don't know why but I felt a tang of jealousy. Just then Della came in. She stared at Keefe and Biana and cleared her throat. Keefe and Biana, both were as red as tomatoes. "It's time for dinner.."  she said. We quietly followed her to the dining room. 

For dinner, we ate some green mushy stuff. It surprisingly tasted good. Afterwards, we went back to the room and started playing Spin the Bottle again. It was my turn. I spun the bottle. It slowed down at Fitz but suddenly, turned to...