A MESSAGE FOR YOU

╭───────────༺♡༻───────────╮

Another story ended. I am overwhelmed that I finished two stories in just one year. I am already grateful for that. This is also the first time that I write an epistolary novel.

I also want to dedicate this story to all patient survivors of COVID 19 and to those people that are continue fighting and able to fought their problems amidst this pandemic. It may be a tough year for you, still remember that you did well, love.

I was writing this story when my family had affected by the virus. My uncle and his family to be exact. It was the incident in our life that shaken our family. It was the time also, that my friend Vera and her family got affected too. I want to thank her for letting me used her name.

Being chained in the house, an idea pop in my mind. What if what we've been through into words? It was a challenge for me and for my family. My uncle and his family to be exact. As well as to Vera's family who fought that virus. Yes they did survive.

Just like Vera and JD, they both able to Survive from that virus. Strengthen your faith in HIM. No matter how hard life is, continue. He's with you when you're fighting on the challenges and battles that you had encounter in your life. I hope you learned a lesson from this story.

Lastly, I want to thank all the people who read this story. And I want to thank HIM more, for journeying me when I was in my challenging state. He lead me to my new destination, which is writing. I am so blessed.

Glory to God alone

With all love,
Yanny ♡

╰──────────༺♡༻───────────╯