Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴇɪɢʜᴛ

❤️: 1M 💬: 250k

❤️: 1M 💬: 250k

Love.loyal: My Big Baby🥺💕
••••• (November 19th 2020)
I got off the couch and walked to my makeup room and grabbed my makeup and walked back to the living room but I sat on the floor in between melo legs. I grabbed my foundation and put it on my hand then I used my foundation sponge and started placing the foundation on melo face. He's finna kill me. But after I did his makeup which took like 15mins cuz he kept moving but it's still looks good. I was gonna do half his face but I changed my mind and did his full face. Now I have to wake him up.

Babe. I said kissing him. He groaned and sighed looked at me for a second and closed his eyes.

Bae. I whined.

Mamas I'm tryna sleep. He groaned.

Soo wake up I'm hungry. I whined. He licked his lip and looked at me.

Why I got lip gloss on? He asked.

I don't know. I said. He wiped his lips and shook his head.

I'm finna beat ya ass. He said.

You look sexy though. I said laughing. He just stared at me.

Fine I'll take it off already took all the pictures I need. I said standing up I turned around instantly felt this crazy ass sting on my ass.

BAEEEEE. I yelled whining. I rolled my eyes and walked to the room and got my makeup remover.

You wipe it off. I said.

Come here. He said.

Mamas come here so I could rub your ass while you wipe this shit off. He said. I groaned and he grabbed my arm and pulled me in between his legs and he started massaging my ass as I wiped the makeup off.

Gimme kiss. He said. I leaned down and kissed him. After I wiped the makeup off I threw the makeup wipes away then sat on melo lap and cuddle with him.
••••
We walked on to melo's private jet as in me Melo gelo and Jermaine we're going to North Carolina for his photo shoot.

What? I asked catching melo staring.

Nothing. He said. I smiled and looked down at my phone. Then he took my phone and leaned closer to my ear.

You me room right now. He said.

Bae no. I said he stood up and threw the phone in the room. I groaned and walked to the room and he came in and shut the door.