Ch2

Katsuki had done all that he could to try and ignore the purple haired Alpha at all cost...he tried, he really did.

But then...
"Bakugou, Shinsou. Team up." Aizawa sighed.

Bakugou's stomach dropped.
"Shit." He mumbled to himself.

Kirishima was giving him a sympathetic look, while Izuku gave him two thumbs up for motivation.

"Ready to get your ass kicked?" Shinsou smirked.

Bakugou scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"You fucking wish-"

Shinsou smiled triumphantly, walking closer to the Omega.
"Answer all my questions honestly. Why didn't you tell me we were Soulmates?" He asked as they faced each other.

Bakugou whined.
"I told everyone it was because I was too good for you." He mumbled, forced to answer the Alpha.

Shinsou tensed.
"Is that what you believe?" He asked, feeling rejected.

Bakugou's eyes welled up with tears. He shook his head.
"I'd never believed that shit." He said, still under Shinsou's quirk.
"The truth is...you're too good for me. You'd be an amazing Alpha for someone else."

Shinsou stood shocked, having the same shocked expression as the rest of the class who were all witnessing the same moment.
"I'm too good for you?" Shinsou asked, not quite understanding Bakugou's confession.

The Omega nodded.
"If you Mate with me...You'll feel my emotions...all that anger. It'll change you."

Shinsou grabbed hold of Katsuki's hands.
"Tell me what you want." He said sternly.

Bakugou whined again.
"To make you happy." He mumbled and sobbed at the same time.

The shock of Bakugou's answer caused Shinsou to lose hold of his quirk, snapping Bakugou back to himself.

Bakugou looked to the Alpha, backing away slowly, before turning around and running off the field.

Class 1A, still in shock, watched as their classmate ran off.

The shock wore off Midoriya first. Him and Todoroki ran after the Omega.

Aizawa sighed.
"Everyone go get changed. Kirishima, take Bakugou his bag."

The red head nodded.
"Yes sir!" He said, running off towards the change rooms.

Shinsou followed.
"Hey, Kirishima...I'll take his bag to him." He said, once they were dressed back in their uniforms.

The Alpha studied his best friend's Soulmate, before smiling.
"Yeah. Okay. Sounds good."

Shinsou smiled, taking the Omega's bag off of the other teen.
"Thank you." He mumbled.

"Just...don't hurt him. Kat can...he-he's hard to talk and communicate with. But he's my best friend." He frowned.

Shinsou put a reassuring hand on the other Alpha's shoulder.
"I promise".

He walked away, heading towards the dorm rooms. That's where he will look first- his thoughts were cut off by sobs and muffled voices.

"He won't think that at all, Kacchan. No one thinks that except you." He heard Midoriya's voice.

"No. He will, I know he will! I shouldn't be allowed to Mate and bond. It's not right. Not for me." The Omega cried.

Todoroki whined, rubbing his forehead comfortably against Katsuki's.
"Why didn't you talk to someone about how you felt? We would have all helped."

Shinsou heard Bakugou scoff.
"You can't fix what's broken, icy-hot. No one can help." He mumbled.

Izuku sniffled, never seeing his childhood friend so lost and depressed.

Bakugou was made up of confidence and pride, that's what made Bakugou...Bakugou.

"So what, are you just going to pretend none of that happened and carry on with your life?" Shinsou asked, startling the three.

Bakugou hung his head.
"Can you leave us for a moment. I need to talk to my Soulmate." Shinsou ordered, never taking his eyes off of the Omega.

Midoriya nodded, standing up and walking away.

Shinsou slowly moved towards his Soulmate.
"I'm sorry I brainwashed you, I should have just come to you and we could have talked about it properly." He sighed.

Bakugou chuckled.
"I wouldn't have said shit."

Shinsou smiled, knowing damn well that was true.

"How'd you find out?" Bakugou whispered.

Shinsou sat beside the Omega.
"I saw your Mark a few weeks ago when you were arguing with Todoroki and Midoriya outside."

"Plus those Alphas don't know the meaning of stealth. "You have to tell Shinsou you're his Soulmate."" He mimicked, smiling playfully.

"Fucking idiots..." Bakugou huffed with annoyance.

Shinsou smiled.
"I've liked you since the beginning of the year, my Alpha was drawn to your scent." Shinsou said after a few moments of silence.

Bakugou whined.
"I was hoping you wouldn't notice me. So I didn't have to put you through this."

Shinsou frowned.
"Because of your anger?" He asked.

The Omega nodded.
"You don't deserve to feel what I feel."

Shinsou sighed.
"Would you at lease like to try? We don't have to Mate straight away. Just dating."

Bakugou studied the Alpha for any signs of a cruel joke. When he didn't see any he nodded hesitantly.

The Alpha smiled.
"Perfect." He kissed Katsuki's hand before standing up. (The Omega blushed)
"I'll see you later, we can talk about this properly, okay?"

Bakugou smiled, nodding.

Shinsou walked away, going to get the Alphas who were comforting his Omega earlier.

He looked to Midoriya, Todoroki and Kirishima who were all listening from behind the wall.
"He's all yours." He smiled.

"Thank you." Midoriya said, giving the purple haired Alpha a genuine smile.

Shinsou nodded, watching as the three Alphas rounded the corner and brought the hot-headed Omega into a hug.

Bakugou yelled.
"What are you idiots doing! Get off me!"

"Congratulations, Kacchan." Shinsou heard Midoriya laugh, before he walked away from them.

He had a date to plan