Chapter 17- We're In For a Treat

After sitting in the guest room talking for half the party we decided to head downstairs. I found Liam and Jennifer on the dance floor, so I decided to pop by and say hi.

“I thought you guys were busy!” I joined them holding Zayn’s hand.

“Yeah we’re at this really awesome party right now for my friend Autumn, so sorry we couldn’t come!” Jennifer said sarcastically we burst out laughing.

“Oh and this is from Jen and I.” Liam handed me a small bag. I opened it to see what was inside. 

“A certificate for 10 free salsa dance lessons?” I smiled.

“Yeah you, me, Liam, and Zayn can go together it’ll be fun!”

“It was my idea!” Liam chirped. “Zayn can’t dance for shit, so I thought it would benefit him too!” 

“Oh you shouldn’t have you guys are so thoughtful!” Zayn and I laughed.

“Attention everyone!” Lily stood on a small stage on the side of the room. The music lowered and everyone stopped dancing. “I just wanted to say happy birthday to my good friend Autumn, I hope you’re enjoying your party!” People cheered. “Now before we cut the cake I have a very special treat for you all!” I looked at Zayn confused he just smirked. “I got a very special band to come play for Autumn tonight!” The crowd began to chatter. 

“What is she talking about?” 

“You’ll see,” Zayn looked down at me and winked.

“Come on up boys!” Just then Niall, Harry, and Louis walked up on stage. A drummer was already set up on stage. The crowed roared, and so did I. Niall waved over to Lily he had concerned look on his face. Lily walked over Niall whispered something into her ear, and her eyes widened. “Uhm...we’re experiencing some technical difficulties.” Zayn, Liam, Jen, and I walked over to Lily to ask what was wrong.

“Lily what’s up?” Liam asked.

“Two other boys are supposed to be singing with them too, but their stuck in traffic and might not make it!” 

“We could sing.” Liam pulled Zayn forward. “Zayn and I are good, and we’ve heard them rehearse the song a billion times before!” Zayn’s eyes widened.

“I don’t know...” Zayn said nervously.

“Come on man you’re good!” 

“Yeah let them sing with us I’ve heard Liam sing a few notes.” Louis chimed in.

“If you say so!” Lily walked up to the mic. “Okay problem solved guys!” The crowed began to clap.

“Come on Zayn let’s do this!” Liam tugged Zayn on to the stage. I’ve never heard Zayn sing before I never even knew he sang!