Capitulum 5

Capitulum 5

Cartier

The fleeting moments came upon. The tranquility took place until we reached the house of my bestfriend, Caroline. While the door of his black Audi was locked gustong-gusto ko nang lumabas mula ro'n ngunit pinanatili niya ako.

“What did he tell you?” his deep husky voice filled my ears.

Umiling ako bilang sagot sa kaniya, tulala at nag-iisip.

“Why didn't you tell me that he's with Avia last night?” I want confirmation, I want to see if Laxus telling me the truth!

Clouding my mind to what just happened I had realize my action was a reproach on to Laxus. I get hurt just by looking at that girl and see her wrapping her both hands to my bestfriend doesn't fit right to me, I really don't like it, I hate her actually.

I took back a snap when I heard Xavier murmured a cursed tapping the steering wheel hard before he could answer me. “Tell me what happen between you two, did Laxus force you to blow up something, huh?” medyo padarag ang tanong na iyon.

I see anger in his eyes and the way his jaw moved violently made me winced.

“Answer me, Xavier. I asked first!” I rolled my eyes on him for questioning me without answering my first remark.

He sighed as he tightened his grip on the steering wheel. “Mali ka, hindi siya ang kasama ni Laxus kagabi marami sila.” nag-iwas siya agad nang tingin nang bigla ko siyang balingan.

Tss! Babaero rin talaga ang isang 'yon!

“Ano bang kinagagalit mo?” tanong niya sa'kin na para bang wala akong karapatang magalit sa kaibigan namin.

“He brought that girl! I saw how she kissed Laxus like they were in a relationship. I can't believe him, he brought Avia in their house!” I winced in disgust with stern in my glamour eyes.

“Ano ngayon?” umupo siya nang tuwid habang diretso ang tingin sa labas. Seryoso na para bang ang lalim ng iniisip.

“What? Anong klasing tanong iyan, Xavier?!” inis kong saad. I'm in the verge of spanking his head in annoyance but then that was an unladylike manner. I feel like I shouldn't do that.

His one hand on the steering wheel while his elbow on the other side rely on his window. The more I wanted to fought him the more I noticed his manly looks dazzling like a starlight. It was like giving you chance to hold him closer with his powerful luminescence.

It is true that I do not want to give him noticed even with a simple gestures he makes pero ngayon, ang suot niyang light grey v-neck shirt na hapit na hapit sa kaniyang katawan at dark cargo pants ay nagsusumigaw ng kakisigan at karangyaan. Secretly, he can fully have my attention. His chest and shoulders were broad. It is imprinted well with his shirt.

Tuwing nasa laro siya hindi ko alam kung bakit tutok lagi ang atensyon ko sa kaniya. Ang malapad niyang katawan, matikas na dibdib, matigas na braso at marahil pati ang pagiging pawis niya ay nanunuot sa'kin.

I can compare him to some movie stars just by analyzing the attribution of his body. He is masculine because of his well defined body, as roughed as what I thought. Hindi na ako magtataka kung habulin siya ng mga babae. One wink everyone will fall hard, that is how he affect girls, drove them crazy.

“He's so damn hot. I bet he's good at everything kahit siguro sa loob ng kwarto, lalo't kayo lang dalawa.” the first girl said on the bleachers.

The girls giggling while fantasizing my best friend, Xavier. Iyan ang kadalasang naririnig ko sa mga babaeng nabaliw na yata sa kaniya.