Capitulum 6

Capitulum  6

Billiard

Ngumiti siya ng may pagmamangha sa mga mata. His deep dimple appear because of his sheepish smile.

I try the screwdriver that is perfectly stamped into the metal of the two screw head. Laxus smirking while watching me admiring his gift. It is real, I look at the serial number of the bracelet. The precious stones I caress using my thumb I can't take my eyes off of this. It was designed in the shape of an oval that fits perfectly in my wrist. How can this be so adorable. I like it so much.

“Where did you buy this? Isn't this too expensive?” tanong ko nang may pagmamangha. The fluttering smile curving on my lips couldn't take any longer. I couldn't suppressed it anymore, I just wanna hug him so tight.

When I first saw it the dropping of my jaw can't back into normal post. I bit my lips as I turned to him with a sweet smile on my pretty face. A 18 karat yellow gold bracelet is the main reason why my cheeks seems very red.

He smirked handsomely just by looking at me. I pay him seductive grin before he could speak and reach for my hand.

“Do you like it?” marvellous tone is evident throughout his voice.

I was about to respond giggly but thinking that this isn't for me will make me feel disappointed and embarrassed. Hindi kaya pinaglalaruan niya ako?

I stood up to confront him neatly. Mas mabuting itanong ko muna nang makasiguro ako kung akin niya ba talaga ibibigay ang ganitong klaseng bracelet.

“Are you sure that, this... is for me?” I lift an eyebrow.

Ngumisi siya sa reaksyon ko while I am holding his precious bracelet. I blink twice asking for his response but he only smirked.

“I won't give this back to you unless you tell me what's the real reason behind your offer.” hinamon ko siya kasabay ng paghalukipkip ko, siya naman ay maangas pang ngumisi sa'king harapan, I step closer to him and I was expecting him to back off but he never did. Hinamon niya pa ako for staring straight into my eyes.

“You are damn beautiful.” aniya. Pinching my nose by his fingers while I'm trying to avoid his big hands so he couldn't touch me more.

Inirapan kong siya. “I know! You don't have to scream that to me, but that's not the answer I've been waiting for, do not shift the topic.”

“Your such a bad girl!”

“I won't forgive you if you won't tell me, damn you!”

“Won't you drag me out of here if I tell you, hmm?” may laro sa kaniyang mga labi.

“What is it all about?” I asked again.

I leer the moment he touched my nose. I slapped his hand away. Tsk!

“Your always leering whenever we're arguing. What are you thinking, huh?” tanong niya messing up his hair.

He seemed protecting his girl from me, he might even praying that I would not bring the issue in between our conversation. If he isn't hiding something he won't be hesitant like this, for sure. Kung hindi naman iyon dahil ayaw niyang pag-usapan si Avia, ano pang ibang dahilan bakit ayaw niyang sabihin sa'kin? He wasn't answering me appropriately or maybe there is some other reason he is hiding?

“May hindi ka ba sinasabi sa'kin?” I wanted to know his reason and I've been waiting for it pero mukhang wala siyang planong umamin.

Sinundan ng mga mata ko ang lakad niya patungong dresser, he stood there to see his image in the vanity mirror.