Part 5

*Warning: For those who get uncomfortable easily, there is violence profanity in this episode*

I watched Jim get thrown like a rag doll across the arena. It wasn't a pretty sight, as his head went first, his body followed. I threw a glance at Tobias, who had began to read his letter. Within that moment, I chuckled at the remembrance of his previous statement to Jim.
I wonder if I should read mine? ...Fuck it.
Looking at the front of the envelope, my name had been scrawled across the front. I ripped the back open and pulled out a carefully folded piece of paper. As I unfolded it, I looked back at Tobias, who had tears in his eyes.
Oh, great. I'm probably going to cry too.
My gaze shifted down to the words on the paper as I began to read.

Dear (Y/n),
I don't know how to tell you this, but let me try. I know this is crazy and new to you, but I've actually enjoyed having you here with Toby and me.

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open as I read the next part.

I know we don't know each other all that well, but if I'm going to die, I want you to know that I've started to develop feelings for you over the time that we've hung out.

I let out a gasp. I couldn't bring myself to read the other part. I was overwhelmed with shock. Toby found himself peering over my shoulder.
"What does yours-" He cut himself- off, gasping as well. "Whaaa...." his next word was a whisper, trailing off. As his gaze met Jim's body being hit over and over again, he began to sprint towards the opening to the arena.
"He's getting killed! Do something!" At the moment, Aaarrrgghh grabbed him and pulled him back.
"He cannot," Blinky replied sadly, "this is master Jim's fight."
We watched in horror as Jim was pummeled once more, causing his lungs to begin to spasm. There was a silence for a split second. The boy rolled away, and Draal was suddenly unaware of his location.
"By Deya's grace," Blinky admired, "he found it!" Aaarrrgghh gave a puzzled look. "His weakness! Draal's blind spot!" The still struggling troll gave up looking. However, he had a different plan.
"You can't be the trollhunter," he remarked, "you're a boy! I am Draal, son of Kanjigar!" At this point, the troll was just desperate to get his point across.
"And I am Jim," The trollhunter answered confidently, "son of Barbara. And the amulet. Chose. Me!" At that moment, a huge blade swung out, hitting Draal in the stomach, sending his body flying across the entire arena. The audience gasped. I stopped paying attention; Jim had basically won, so I fished out the letter and reread the words.

I've started to develop feelings for you over the time that we've hung out.

Again.

I've started to develop feelings for you

Once more.

I've started to develop feelings for you.

The thing that snapped me out of my trance was when Jim emerged from the arena, towards us. Tobias ran to him, embracing him with all his might.
"You opened the letter," Jim observed, smiling.
"When I read I was your bestfriend, it took our relationship to just a whole new level," Tobias answered proudly, sighing.